• Show
Clear All

Props like a mutha.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

thanks guys, JP I have a diff lower subframe brace, but the original still might work with this rad....or maybe not, I forget about the extra space that the light sheetmetal around the headlights takes up, as well as the lower section by the frame...anyways....I found that godspeed made an radiator at about the right dimensions, 30''x12''x2'' with my lower sub-frame as u can see it fits perfect. As far as going with a v-mount type setup....you could do it, but would have to fabricate your own intercooler because of sizing issues.....

Comment

little more done today, installed the intercooler sprayer, the intercooler, and worked on the new, and improved upper rad support......
        http://

Comment

That radiator support is gonna be sick. What are the total plans for the IC? Are you notching/cutting the hood to let the air flow out?
          This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

yeah, the hood will have an extraction vent, and fit snug right around the intercooler

Comment

You sure work different than others. Looking good though!

Comment

Originally posted by swalltr207jg View Post
                yeah, the hood will have an extraction vent, and fit snug right around the intercooler
                That is gonna be sweet, do a step by step on that one, I would like to see that.
                This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

i'll get some pics, and explain after its done

Comment

installed my zex intercooler sprayer, surge tank, and fuelab 1000hp fuel pump.

Comment

bump for updates
                      Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                      "Who Dey"

Comment

ive been extremely busy with some house issues Ive had recently, so havent had all that much time to work on the vehicle till this weekend...got my carbon fiber hatch from pierce motorsports installed today, and a had the ksport RR coils arrive as well and hope to have them installed next week....I'll get some pics of the hatch and the coils at that time

Comment

did you go with a lexan glass for the hatch?
                          Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                          "Who Dey"

Comment

yes, thats what Im going to end up using, the hatch is quite a bit less weight than the stock one...I would say at least 20-50 lbs
                            Last edited by swalltr207jg; 08-30-2009, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Damn! I Want That Dash!!! mine is simple... and stockish.... how much work was it?

Comment

it wasnt that much work, per say....depends on how much you like ac, and if your up to a little fiberglassing work to make the doors fit just right ...

Comment

Working...
                                X