Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mx-3_4evr View Post
    Just make elm joint end links! It shouldn't be too hard
    yea, but im lazy when it comes to that fabricating stuff....i like my parts made to fit.
    95 Ford Probe GT | 03 Dodge Ram 1500 ST | 71 Ford Mustang "Mach I" clone | 90 Mazda 323 | 00 Yamaha YZF-R6 | 2003 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Nice progress I remember watching Dan's build thread. Sick car.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Glad I was able to leave it in very capable hands. Now Ray, don't go crazy and do too many things, you're going to make my (coming up) build look pedestrian :D
        '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
        '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
        10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
        490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
          Glad I was able to leave it in very capable hands. Now Ray, don't go crazy and do too many things, you're going to make my (coming up) build look pedestrian :D
          nah just trying to make it look half way decent....the interior will be a disaster though.
          95 Ford Probe GT | 03 Dodge Ram 1500 ST | 71 Ford Mustang "Mach I" clone | 90 Mazda 323 | 00 Yamaha YZF-R6 | 2003 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Welcome over from MOCCforums.
            1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

hey ray where in socal are you located?
              like lil wayne says: i wish i can **** every girl in the world.

Comment

rancho/ontario area

Comment

welcome to cp!! another nice red 323 project
                  2012 Kia rio
                  2009 Nissan Frontier
                  1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

Originally posted by Rayman View Post
                    rancho/ontario area
                    holly **** dude your down the street i live in fontana right next to the speedway. i can go outside and i can see the speedway from here

Comment

yea im like 10 mins from the speedway, im right around ontario mills off the 10.

Comment

yay i might be able to check out this beast and see what the klze has to offer. i hope i dont like it to much it might just take over me wanting to reboost my bp lol. ill see if i chatch you on aim so i can talk to you for a bit

Comment

Oh snap a klze 323!!!! You got to bring that thing by my shop so we can get meet and you can take me for a spin cause ive always wanted a klze. My other mazda buddys will love that car also.
                          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Not to hijack this thread, but I have to point this out...

Anyone else notice the "Richard Simminos: Sweating to the oldies" VHS?
                            This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

nice work so far the sprints and tokico hp are a very good combo

Comment

Originally posted by superscort93 View Post

Anyone else notice the "Richard Simminos: Sweating to the oldies" VHS?
                                that's my buddy's house. i was over there using his driveway/garage while they were running a garage/yard sale....i need to make fun of him today at work about that VHS. thanks for pointing it out

Comment

Working...
                                X