• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats Hawt. More pics please.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M...-run_18851.htm

Comment

SOB, I now feel a little dumber.

Comment

Lolz this thread is soo epic it brings denis back from the dead!
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
          Lolz this thread is soo epic it brings denis back from the dead!
          Actually it was epic till Ryan erased about 7 pages worth of posts lol
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Yeah Chris you can say that again.
            Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

GTR down

GTR down, loud as hell knocking sound. Temperature sensor said normal running temperature but when I pulled over the rad fluid was overheating and there's evidence that some oil leaked out of the valve cover oil cap. Checked oil levels, still 3/4 full. I'm hoping to hell its just the water pump and not a rod knock, didn't get any warnings from the knock sensor, honestly that's just wishful thinking. **** it, mechanical on hold until I can save up to rebuild the block or switch to a FE3.
              Last edited by Crazy Drummer69; 06-28-2009, 04:21 AM.

1993 Mazda Familia GTR - work log

Comment

You fail at cars.
                1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Oil leaked out of the gas cap...?
                  I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

He probably meant the 710 cap.
                    '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
                    '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
                    10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
                    490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

when is the tar and feather party?
                      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

fixed... meant valve cover oil cap. < 1 hr sleep last night... in the drivers seat at that in order to tow the car before work.

1993 Mazda Familia GTR - work log

Comment

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M...-run_18851.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Drummer69 View Post
                            fixed... meant valve cover oil cap. < 1 hr sleep last night... in the drivers seat at that in order to tow the car before work.
                            great now your living it it? the expalains the krylon paint job alot better.

NEUMAN

Comment

DEAR GOD. just sell this car to someone else PLEASE! you're destroying it...
                              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

please by all means, ditch the GTR rods & buy some forgies. save yourself some weight.
                                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                                X