X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I topped the oil off.

Comment

I topped the brake fluid off (why was it lower then full?!) and put some spacers on the sway bar bolts because i maxed out on the threads already when retorquing!
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

i bought expensive ass primer for it so i can get it painted
        91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by progt91
          i bought expensive ass primer for it so i can get it painted
          What color?

Comment

a full vacum job & installed a new cap on the turbo outlet nipple (soon to have welded shut) spools & runs a bit better, i think the previous cap was leaking.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I floored it and was amazed by the sound a $20 exhaust tip can produce

Comment

Drive belts and timing belt. Nice doing timing belts that take 45 minutes!

-Tyler
                '88 MX-6 GT - The Never-Ending Project
                '91 4WD Protege
                '88 Bronco - 351W

Want to Buy a 4WD Protege?

Comment

Nothing done to the BG today, but the NA got new Potenza RE750s mounted on the 2nd, good, set of 15" Miata wheels. Also got new rear pads at the same time. Car rides so much smoother(not-bent wheels make a huge difference!) and quieter now.

Still no slim fan or oil lines for the BG. Apparently my car will be turboed sometime next year, at this rate. My brother has been busy with his own projects to help me with mine. Oh well.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                  On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                  My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                    Still no slim fan or oil lines for the BG. Apparently my car will be turboed sometime next year, at this rate. My brother has been busy with his own projects to help me with mine. Oh well.
                    DIY!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                      DIY!

PS: I changed the oil hoping it'd quiet down the lifters and then drove it!
                      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

I wiped off the dust on the tip of my radio antenna
                        '03 Protege5 sunlight silver
                        '07 Mazdaspeed3 black mica

Comment

i saw it twice today. . . once as i left for work, then again as i returned. its got bird dookems all over it, so im pre-emptively letting you guys know ill be wiping bird shiat off it tomorrow.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                            What color?
                            either the factory white or the mazda 3 white. probably the same factory white
                            91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Drove it a bit and was glad to find out the early oil change helped the damn ticking valves!

Comment

Took some pictures and enjoyed the earth-shaking exhaust note. Lots of top end power, but not much bottom end. Sounds like crap below 3000rpm, too. Check my thread in the photo section for pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X