This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
    Used 3 cans of bug bomb and got the nasty little critters. Now I just got to gut the interior to make sure I got the whole family.
    That's the nastiest thing I've heard in a while, wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto420
      The secret is to wash the car, dry it well and then go over it with slightly dam rag with atf ( automatic transmission fluid) on it. Let it sit with a slighly heavy coat of oil for about 5 min. Then wipe it down with a clean cloth that wont leave fuzzy **** behind, and wipe it down throughly and you get your finished product. There are 2 downfalls to this, 1 dont lean up against you car with a white T-shirt, and 2 dirt sticks to it so its kinda high matenince. Other than that It looks really good at night.
      Have fun with it and show me some picts after you try it
      what strut brace is that?
      2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
        That's the nastiest thing I've heard in a while, wtf.
        Exactally what I said when I popped the trunk
        c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

So what kind of bugs were these?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by Silentbob343
            what strut brace is that?
            Its a Jdm strut brace.

And Jho when it rains you got to do it again. Also the oil usually lasts me only 2 weeks. I usually wash my car every week, but w/oil I hose it down let it drip dry and then wipe it down. Use dishsoap or laundry soap with a little simple green to wash off all the oil, If you get tired of the oil look. But make sure you wipe it down first if you have a heavy coat on it.
            1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
              So what kind of bugs were these?
              The ones that will inherit the earth when everything else is gone.
              c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

roaches!
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Maybe in the ash tray.

Anyway, I went to 3 junkyards today but it was so damn hot I didn't look for EGTs. My brother said he's going to be ordering 2 widebands soon for both of his 6 series cars, so I'll probably order the same one too, he said it was like $230 shipped or something, don't remember the name. It would seem that the turbo project will get underway pretty soon after that...I still need a good oil pan, oil lines, and the wideband. I *hope* it could be done by September.

Then I drove my Protege to my grandma's old house to clean up some of the branches from the storm yesterday, and realized that one of the exhaust tips is ready to fall off again. Might fix that tonight.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                  On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                  My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

PS drive axle and a CD player finally. I hate the ****ing radio.

-Tyler
                    '88 MX-6 GT - The Never-Ending Project
                    '91 4WD Protege
                    '88 Bronco - 351W

Want to Buy a 4WD Protege?

Comment

And Jho when it rains you got to do it again. Also the oil usually lasts me only 2 weeks. I usually wash my car every week, but w/oil I hose it down let it drip dry and then wipe it down. Use dishsoap or laundry soap with a little simple green to wash off all the oil, If you get tired of the oil look. But make sure you wipe it down first if you have a heavy coat on it.

I was asking about rain because I figgured the rain would wash the oil all over the windshield and windows and make a big, nasty mess.

Does it?

And I agree, you have very nice car!

Comment

My car is alright.
                        She's a oven box in this summer heat. Since the rear windows are lexan they dont roll down, so it makes it even hotter! Plus no insulation at all in the car dosent hold any heat back from the motor and exhaust.
                        Also oil hasn't effected the windows in the rain af far as I noticed. (plus it really dosent rain here all that much)
                        1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

My car is alright.
                          She's a oven box in this summer heat. Since the rear windows are lexan they dont roll down, so it makes it even hotter! Plus no insulation at all in the car dosent hold any heat back from the motor and exhaust.
                          Also oil hasn't effected the windows in the rain af far as I noticed. (plus it really dosent rain here all that much)
                          Lexan? Is that like plexi-glass?

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                            Lexan? Is that like plexi-glass?
                            it's polycarbonate
                            2005 Mazda 3

Comment

mmmmm comfy............

Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                                mmmmm comfy............

What are those from?

Comment

Working...
                                X