This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noss7
    just received yesterday some chinese mazda emblems, now to figure out which way it goes
    Chinese?

What about a Mazda is Chinese?

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
      Well two of three accidents come off in about 4 months so my insurance will be going down for next policy year.

Here are those pics JHO

I have liability and comprehensive and pay roughly $1500 per year.

Ouch! about the P5.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
        I have liability and comprehensive and pay roughly $1500 per year.

Ouch! about the P5.
        Full coverage on the Pro5 and liability on the Promx about $3900 a year
        c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Here are those pics JHO
          that poor poor pro5
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

idk what i did the other night but my car finally came out & told me the truth....

Its in love with me.

No Joke
            Attached Files
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

kinky..... i like it
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i came out and my radio was gone and a note said it left me for a lexus.. what does that mean?
                Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                  i came out and my radio was gone and a note said it left me for a lexus.. what does that mean?
                  HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ryan, I knew something was going on when you where here between you and your car, I just couldn't figure it out.

It all makes sense now.

Comment

last night I got a big crack in my windshield about 7" long
                    some idiot was driving around 70mph down a dirt road when i was going about 10
                    They kicked up a bunch of stones so I have about 5-6 small stone chips on my drivers side fender and the crack on my windshield
                    small mods......GTX to come!

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc

Next time slap some lexus emblems on your car and you wouldn't have this problem.

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

I drove and worked on a Viggen today!

This has nothing to do with my BG, but I did front brakes and a state inspection on a 2001 Saab 9-3 Viggen. I took it for a spin before and after I worked on it, and I fell in love. When the guy came to pick it up, I told him to let me know when he was selling it.

This isn't the one, but this is what a Viggen looks like:
                        Last edited by Jho; 10-22-2006, 05:46 PM.

Comment

ooooh that looks pretty nice. i bet it was fun to drive. you didn't give it some "interior racing stripes" before giving it back did ya? lol!

for me and my car, i got stranded again, cuz apparently there's some amount of sediment built up in the fuel tank....or at least i hope that it's that simple of a diagnosis. the buildup i hope was gone a week ago, is still around, and returned for a sequel....damn! well i gotta call into work tomorrow so i can take it to the shop and see about flushing out the crap in the fuel tank. [fingers crossed]
                          Chris
                          94 protege lx - gone and will be missed
                          2008 Mazda3 - recently acquired

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're Stupid."
                          -John Wayne
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2978373

Comment

Originally posted by RonBurgundy
                            ooooh that looks pretty nice. i bet it was fun to drive. you didn't give it some "interior racing stripes" before giving it back did ya? lol!
                            I touched it just right.

Comment

I whooped her arse and now she has no teeth , broken jaw and a black eye.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I whooped her arse and now she has no teeth , broken jaw and a black eye.
                                Did you drive by a biker wearing spandex again?

Comment

Working...
                                X