Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rare 1st gen parts (Possible Group Buy)!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itzkcatz
    Well i hate to be the one to bring it up but i have trust issues, And if im gonna spend a grand it would be nice to have some faith lol
    Completely understandable.
    going out on a limb is tough and thankfully the only time I got burned was only for like 5 bucks.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

That's a totally legit question. I know about this guy and the products he sells as much as you guys. That's the reason why I started this thread so we could discuss all the issues and hopefully be able to pull this one together. I am not personally involved with this but I am pretty sure if there's enough interest we could figure everything out from shipping costs to some sort of secure payment method. The guy seems serious enough judging by the 10 posts he has on this forum. Hopefully he'll stop by sometime today to clear up some of the questions that people have had. Keep them coming!!!
      Last edited by Identity_X; 01-27-2004, 03:10 PM.
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
        if it is legit i wouldnt mind the 4door side skirts and either the gtr bumper or mazdaspeed one if i can get a better picture of it .Jon
        Here's another pic that I found of the mazdaspeed bumper. Still the same angle though

Pic taken from his photo album on pclub:

Also, please keep it on topic. If peope start posting random crap or how they wish they had money, but can't afford it at the moment......I will delete your post!
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Good Christ.. that is sooo hard.
          1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
          1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
          2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
          2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

...and what about the clear corners? Are those also possible to get from this guy?

Comment

one question. The bumper looks like it curves up under the lights....
              so if we got the bumper, would we no longer need the USDM black trim piece the fits between (under) the headlights above the bumper?

That was the one thing I always hated about the from was that little trim piece.

Comment

hi guys,

so i've read all the curiousity.......yup it all depends on our trusts.
                all the parts that i posted (Mazdapeed bumper - w/o sportlights, air vents, wheel arches, gtr center grille, side skirt, gtr bumper - w/o sportlights) can be supplied at any time, but the request for the garnish, rear bumper and the clear corners is a bit hassle. it's hard to get, especially the clear corners, it's a nightmare to us here......but some somehow we manage to get it! it just all about luck & $$!! but i can update with u guys if i have it. my next effort is to post the detail pics - mazda emblem on the s skirts, mazdaspeed emblem on the Mazdaspeed bumper.

about the shipping service, i've asked the abx courier service here. it cost about USD$30/kg. but now the prob is the int money transfer........ i got no exp in this kind of deal, that's y i need help from u guys.

so once this prob is settled, y not u guys try buying the small parts - air vent/garnish/wheel arch.

Comment

is paypal an international thing or not?
                  I know wire transfers cost an arm and a leg to do, almost easier to send money over. would it be possible for a2m1's banks in Malaysia to cash checks written in the US? I mean from one bank to another, wouldn't that work?

Comment

the nearest pay pal is in s'pore. no billing add in m'sia. i was wondering to open an int account such as hsbc/ std charted.... any recmdn guys?

Comment

would international money orders work?

Comment

yeah thats what i would think bout using is a money order of some sort.. but yah if u want 2 start with the small parts first. hit me up with a garnish

Comment

I've wired money to both Malaysia and Germany. It was a $35 fee at my bank, and that sucks.

Basically what is needed to do the transfer is just your info:
                          Your Name
                          Bank Name/Code Number
                          Account Number
                          Account Routing Number
                          Swiss Code

It is somewhat troublesome to do a wire transfer because of the fees and the fact that you have to go down to the bank and fill out paperwork. It would be so much easier if there was another way, plus the fees suck ass. That seems to be the biggest concern at the moment.
                          Find out if we can use international money orders or something similar.
                          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Finally one advantage for us living i Norway. My bank, called Skandiabanken, offers no charge to transfer money to other countries and I can do it all on the web since this bank is a web-only bank.

So if and when there is some clear corners available count me in!!

Comment

truthfully, all reasearch must be completed before i take conisderation, but i am good for the funds for a garnish.. if it can be done. my suggestion would be to consolidate the group's funds to one trusted member of the community, and have them wire the transfer altogether.. this way when the time comes, all non-paying peeps lose out on the chance to get their **** and thats that.. funds sent, our buddy has the money to buy the parts, do the shipping, and we're finished. but again, theres so many missing links to getting all of this together.
                              peace

Comment

what about

HSBC pay direct... as im looking threw to send 2,000 dollars to malaysia i got a price of $2,10.45 tehre was a send fee of 8.95 withdrawl fee of 1.50.. maybe thats an idea?? i didnt look to far itno it just skimming threw...

or there is hsbc moneygram just another thought idk if this could work or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X