X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, always wondered what 'limey' means?????? Sounds quite quaint

BA Moderator - Club323F Greetings from the UK

Comment

english/british sailors used to eat limes to get vitamin c in order to avoid that damn scurvy, hence limey. this was pretty off topic. back to the turbo z5's, cheers.
      95 ES
      05 S60R

Comment

yeah i'll get a round to taking some photos for you ****ers. damn all of a sudden people seem to think it'll be worth something just cause it's true dohc....wtfe. y'all keep hoping meanwhile i'll just put in the 1.8l
        proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Baggsy first shout at your cams then mate

BA Moderator - Club323F Greetings from the UK

Comment

everyones kinda thread jacked this poor guys thread. but yeah far as I'm concerned their yours pay shipping. and wtf is baggsy?
            proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

I don't mind. All the info is good stuff and is performance oriented. Thats really what were trying to do anyway.

Well I finished rebuilding the t3 and making a few changes to the kit like check valves for the vaccum lines so hopefully when I am under boost the sensors should just read full throttle. I plan to install the turbo on the weekend so wish me luck ( this will be the third time installing the damn thing ).

I know it's spelled protege! I just can't change it. Deal with it!

Comment

As they say - "Third time's the charm"... Good luck!

Comment

yeah deffinitely good luck. i'm sure we all wish you well in this.

Comment

Originally posted by Prototender
                    yeah took the valve cover off of my 98 z5 its looking the way the diagram shows.

Originally posted by pigeon
                    my 98 has single...
                    i want the dual... now

can anyone tell from part numbers whether the head is the same from the one with 2 sprockets... and the one with 1 sprocket?

i already have 2 heads, i dont wanna have to get a third just for a second sprocket..
                    Hey **** heads, Just look at the stickers inside the driver's door and compare build dates.
                    ****, EVeryone else with a 98 z5 powered car should check and do the same, then we can probably narrow the **** down to within a specific month. or so
                    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Dohc Z5

Could this DOHC Z5 be the J-spec Variable timing Z5 listed on Corksports web site?

Comment

wouldn't know how it got into my car cause it was stock with the dohc.

Comment

Originally posted by NewProt
                          Could this DOHC Z5 be the J-spec Variable timing Z5 listed on Corksports web site?
                          No.

Comment

i know essential speed used to sell a turbo kit for the z5... does anyone know any sites that actively sell the z5 turbo kit?>

Comment

As of right now I don't know of any turbo kits out their for our cars.

I know it's spelled protege! I just can't change it. Deal with it!

Comment

i heard that essential speed HAD one...i couldn't find it on their site though, i dunno...

Comment

Working...
                                X