No announcement yet.

body kits anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

basically most of the kits on the site i posted will be new and different for our generation protege.. they have some nice looking kits on there
    In the Garage
    Black 93 MX-3 GS
    Bp powered
    GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
    MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Pakfeifer has sides too.
      Attached Files

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
      1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
      Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Hmmm, not bad...musta missed those. thanks for pointing that out.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
        Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
        I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

what's about this price ?
          98 protege LX for appearance
          89 626 GT for performance

Comment

Thats a very good price. I have never seen it that low. But I bet that kit is made if fiber glass. Though, you can keep the rebar in it.
            "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

you can keep some of the rebar in it... front only.. not rear.. and that is a kit you want copied?
              part of the reason i'm trying to do this is to get a kit made for the 2nd gen that isn't already made
              In the Garage
              Black 93 MX-3 GS
              Bp powered
              GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

No, just about the price. I don't really like the look of that

Comment

not sure what you are getting at with the price... would you buy a kit you didn't like just cause it was 25 less than having a new kit made for your car?
                  In the Garage
                  Black 93 MX-3 GS
                  Bp powered
                  GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

So, how is it going with this body kit ?

Comment

If they can make a front bumper that look like the 97-98 j-spec one with a little lip attached to it, I want one !

Comment

not sure this is going to happen... it doesn't look like hardly any one is interested in a new kit.. only like 3 people and those are shaky.. ill keep looking into this and asking though
                        In the Garage
                        Black 93 MX-3 GS
                        Bp powered
                        GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

If you really want to generate interest, get a solid design idea. IE, make a kit that resembles the EVOIII kit for the Civic. Something like that. People are not gonna want to buy soemthing when they dont even have an idea of what itll look like.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                          1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                          Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

first i'm trying to find out what they want it to look like and gave them the site to look up their options.. the evo kit is an option
                            In the Garage
                            Black 93 MX-3 GS
                            Bp powered
                            GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

IMO, i like the EVO kit idea for our car...its current as well as similiar-styled to the P5 (keeping it in the family) in terms of the big lights anyways.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

I'd buy an EVO kit (at one point) if they were made (gonna turbo first). I'd prefer to keep all my rebar though.

Comment

Working...
                                X