Market research! 99-03 Protege Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dahotprotege
    will you make them for both the 99-00 and 01-03?
    Yes sir we are. We are currently making the 99-00 mold and as soon as it is finished, we are going to start making another mold with the same EVO style scoop for 01-03 Protegé's.

Comment

perfect! Im very interested to see how they will turn out.
      My OLD Car

Comment

Was hoping someone would suggest a "overlapping" hood (forgot what the name of them is), one that covers up part of headlights and grill... give the car a nice look, since not everyone likes scoops LOL I'm going with a cleaner looking body (I know I know, I got Altezza tails, but once I smoke them they'll look sweet, trust me...)
        2002 Protege LX
        ] Eibach Pro Springs [] Tokico HP shocks [] AWR rear swaybar [] PIAA Super Plasma GT-X [] custom CAI [] 30% all-around tints [] 17" Flik Wasps / Kumho Ecsta 711 tires [] APC Eurotails [

Comment

i know what u talkin about. My friend did taht to his accord. I thnk its fresh as hell
          My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by Unleashed
            Was hoping someone would suggest a "overlapping" hood (forgot what the name of them is), one that covers up part of headlights and grill... give the car a nice look, since not everyone likes scoops LOL I'm going with a cleaner looking body (I know I know, I got Altezza tails, but once I smoke them they'll look sweet, trust me...)
            Yeah it would be nice. I like it also. It's something I will definitly consider for the future. It would have to generate enough interest though. I won't make a complete mold to sell 2 hoods!

Comment

Does anyone have a picture of this "overlapping" hood. I really don't know what you are talking about. Thanks.
              [

Comment

if the price is right i would be in for one, with a scoop,

Comment

i posted abou the extractor hood but i could go for the overlapping one too ... that would be nice

Comment

Does anyone have a pic of the overlapping hood?
                    [

Comment

heres to give u an idea. Heres my friends Honda.

My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
                        heres to give u an idea. Heres my friends Honda.

DO NOT use Imagestation.

Comment

I rather the grill on the front and a scoop or something on the hood.
                          [

Comment

imagestation works fine for me.
                            My OLD Car

Comment

I'm interested in a fibreglass hood with an aggressive scoop......as long as the price is right!!

Comment

Just wanted to let you guys know that the shop where I work full time is laying off it's employees for 2 weeks, maybe even more, so I'll be working on the hood full time next week. I should be able to post some preview pics at the end of the week or at the beginning of the other. We expect the mold to be ready in a month or so. The 99-00 mold that is ... the 01-03 mold will follow up shortly.
                                Last edited by Maz1.8T; 03-30-2004, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X