X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redfox
    still have a set with my name on them? i have money now

Originally posted by Jim
    I'd be interested in a set, too. Any left?

Yeah go ahead guys, 45$ PayPal : forkboy442@yahoo.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Maz1.8T
      Yeah go ahead guys, 45$ PayPal : forkboy442@yahoo.ca

I just sent you the $. Thanks.

Comment

Ok. Got my bushing in the mail just now. Going to install in about an hour and a half. Will post comments afterwards. When i got them they were wrapped in a plastic bag that said the envelope had been damaged. Everything was still there whew!! Also maybe its me but could have swarn my tranny end bushings, the bigger ones, were bigger than these but maybe just thinking wrong. will see later. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TutRacing
          Ok. Got my bushing in the mail just now. Going to install in about an hour and a half. Will post comments afterwards. When i got them they were wrapped in a plastic bag that said the envelope had been damaged. Everything was still there whew!! Also maybe its me but could have swarn my tranny end bushings, the bigger ones, were bigger than these but maybe just thinking wrong. will see later. Thanks
          Follow my instructions and don't overtighten at the shifter base!! Adjust to your liking and tighten just a tad more and it will settle after a couple of weeks.

Comment

Ok just got back from a party and the drive was unbelievable compared to the stock bushings. Installation was a breeze. They fit great. I left them in the freezer for a couple of hours to get good and cold and they all slid into place. I didn't notice much shifter play loss but that was because the bushing in the joint of my shifter linkage (the ones that have a pressed in pin that you can't get out) is torn up horribly. I think I am going to make my own piece out of aluminum and set up to take these bushings. We'll see. But the vibration actually got less and the shift was much more positive and a little bit shorter. All in all a great and well worth the 45 bucks product!!

Comment

Originally posted by TutRacing
              Ok just got back from a party and the drive was unbelievable compared to the stock bushings. Installation was a breeze. They fit great. I left them in the freezer for a couple of hours to get good and cold and they all slid into place. I didn't notice much shifter play loss but that was because the bushing in the joint of my shifter linkage (the ones that have a pressed in pin that you can't get out) is torn up horribly. I think I am going to make my own piece out of aluminum and set up to take these bushings. We'll see. But the vibration actually got less and the shift was much more positive and a little bit shorter. All in all a great and well worth the 45 bucks product!!

Glad to see you like 'em! And to see at least one of you finally installed 'em! lol

Comment

Glad to see you like 'em! And to see at least one of you finally installed 'em! lol
                would you consider putting 6 of the shift linkage bushings in the set instead of just 4 so the hole system can be completed?
                Speed Is Nothing Without Control.

Comment

Originally posted by mazdamp5
                  would you consider putting 6 of the shift linkage bushings in the set instead of just 4 so the hole system can be completed?
                  That's what I do ... the kit is 6 (4 small,2 big) bushings for 45$ shipped.

Comment

That's what I do ... the kit is 6 (4 small,2 big) bushings for 45$ shipped.
                    No I meant 6 small ones as well as the to big ones, for a total of 8 pieces. That way we can replace all of the bushings, so people like TutRacing don't have only partcial gains in improvent, with a pair of his bushings toasted. Or maybe have another pair of the small bushings avaliable as options.

Just my 2 cents.
                    Speed Is Nothing Without Control.

Comment

Originally posted by mazdamp5
                      No I meant 6 small ones as well as the to big ones, for a total of 8 pieces. That way we can replace all of the bushings, so people like TutRacing don't have only partcial gains in improvent, with a pair of his bushings toasted. Or maybe have another pair of the small bushings avaliable as options.

Just my 2 cents.
                      Oh ok, but those 2 other bushings held in there by a pressed pin and I doubt most people will want to change 'em. I also don't know if they are the same as the ones I already make.

But I have no fixed quantities... if someone wants 11 little bushings I'll sell him 11. The kit was only to simplify the group buy.

Comment

I just wanted to check and make sure you had more of these to go around.
                        2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Yeah I still have some laying around.

Paypal me 45$ USD @ forkboy442@yahoo.ca with your adress and I'll ship thursday.

Originally posted by Silentbob343

Comment

Oh yeah, need to know what model/year is your car and what type of shifter (stock, B$M, Kartboy, TWM, and so on).

Comment

Sorry I didn't include that; it's a 94 protege with a kartboy shifter
                              2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Sorry I didn't include that; it's a 94 protege with a kartboy shifter

Good, I'm shipping tomorrow as promised.

Comment

Working...
                                X