Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TutRacing, 94 Protege DX, J-spec shfiter
    PAYMENT SENT! Did you get email?
    Last edited by TutRacing; 06-21-2005, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TutRacing
      Yep got the payment, as soon as you tell me more about that J-spec shifter I will ship your bushings... does it use the same hardware (bolt, nut and bushings) as the stock shifter??

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Maz1.8T
        Yep got the payment, as soon as you tell me more about that J-spec shifter I will ship your bushings... does it use the same hardware (bolt, nut and bushings) as the stock shifter??

Thanks
        Yep. Accepts all hardware and bushings provided from the factory. Great fit. No problems. Thanks a bunch.

Comment

Yep. Accepts all hardware and bushings provided from the factory. Great fit. No problems. Thanks a bunch.
          Cool, They're going in the mailbox tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
            front & rear camber plates for the BG-chassis cars...if you have access/ability to machine aluminum or stainless steel.

Rear TTL bushings for both TTL's on BG cars.

other than that, nothing i can think of shy of making some motor mounts for my car which I doubt you'd do.
            I like the way this man thinks.....

possible mounts?

Barely. I'm just back from a little ride to ship D323's bushings and it dosen't vibrate much more than stock... it's barely noticeble.

Shift feeling is sooooo much better though! hehe

So D323 if you read this, you know your bushings are in the mailbox.

thx man.... will get them on ASAP.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
              front & rear camber plates for the BG-chassis cars...if you have access/ability to machine aluminum or stainless steel.

Rear TTL bushings for both TTL's on BG cars.

other than that, nothing i can think of shy of making some motor mounts for my car which I doubt you'd do.
              Camber plates uh? Post a pic of nice camber plates and I'll check that. (I know what is a camber plate, just wanne see a nice one to figure how to make 'em/what is needed).

I will need your help though to get the proper dimensions and what kind of adjustment you want. I'll check it out ... probably relatively simple to do... and I have access to CNC lathes, CNC millings, CNC laser/water cutting whatever the material.

TTL bushings? You mean trailing arms?

Motor mounts? I've been toying with the idea for over 6 months now...
              Last edited by Maz1.8T; 06-22-2005, 04:54 PM.

Comment

mmmmmm I like the sound of solid mounts...... I dont think I would care if vibration did pwn me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                  mmmmmm I like the sound of solid mounts...... I dont think I would care if vibration did pwn me.
                  There are different duro (hardness) for polyurethane to suit various needs.

Comment

TutRacing : Wednesday 8h17pm eastern time, they're in the mailbox.

Comment

I got my bushings.

Comment

There are different duro (hardness) for polyurethane to suit various needs.
                        if you made mounts, that would probably be the next best selling item, because quite a few first and 2nd gens use mounts that are interchangable with eachother...

so that product would be suitable for lots of us...
                        however, they would have to be made to varying stiffness... because someone like myself wants stiffer than OEM mounts, but not as harsh as solid

and people like D323 would love his solid mounts, the man likes it rough!!

Comment

Ok cool. Thanks man. Looking forward to testing the product. Wasn't kidding about the control arm, sway bar and solid motor mount kits though. Would definitely be interested if ya came up with some.

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                            if you made mounts, that would probably be the next best selling item, because quite a few first and 2nd gens use mounts that are interchangable with eachother...

so that product would be suitable for lots of us...
                            however, they would have to be made to varying stiffness... because someone like myself wants stiffer than OEM mounts, but not as harsh as solid

and people like D323 would love his solid mounts, the man likes it rough!!

agreed
                            95 ES
                            05 S60R

Comment

oh yea rough to the end... you know it!

if it was a really tough poly, I could deal with that.... just something better than the oem crap soft rubber mounts.

Comment

Fill Them Mounts
                                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                                X