X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!

Yes,
    I'll gladly surrender a hood if someone comes in late. Lets get this show on the road!

Comment

I'm gonna send cash in an envelop for u (P-rotege)...so i assume sending it to
      Robert Reade
      1225 Mescal St
      Seaside, CA 93955

is correct?

cause my paypal acct. wouldn't be up until next week.

and hey P-rotege do u have msn or something i can contact u at?
      Last edited by xerooption; 09-14-2005, 10:22 PM.
      92 Protege SE: Short RAM, Pioneer Sound System.

Comment

so are we on please please please tell me it true
        02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

Oh yeah biatches it's on... as soon as I get the last two payments

Then I can finally get this damn hood out of my bedroom

Comment

Originally posted by P-rotege
            Oh yeah biatches it's on... as soon as I get the last two payments

Then I can finally get this damn hood out of my bedroom

yea, u'll get ur deposit by next wk (mon. hopefully)

u keep a hood in ur bedroom? **** dat suks...

Comment

I am garageless, I live in a guest house underneath my landlords house so I really can't leave stuff outside. I prefer to keep it in good condition anyway.

I have all kinds of crap in my house....the hood of course, two sets of wheels in my living room, the factory seats from my pro (one infront of my tv, and one in the closet), the passenger side of my truck seat (going back in this weekend) two intake manifolds, a crapload of tools on my desks, brake pads, A TB and MAF from my truck, blah blah blah... basically I have more car stuff in my house than furniture

If the seats weren't so costly to ship I would give them away, but they're like $150 to ship, not worth it.

Comment

Sorry for the delay folks....but it isnt without a purpose..

Comment

Originally posted by P-rotege
                  I am garageless, I live in a guest house underneath my landlords house so I really can't leave stuff outside. I prefer to keep it in good condition anyway.

I have all kinds of crap in my house....the hood of course, two sets of wheels in my living room, the factory seats from my pro (one infront of my tv, and one in the closet), the passenger side of my truck seat (going back in this weekend) two intake manifolds, a crapload of tools on my desks, brake pads, A TB and MAF from my truck, blah blah blah... basically I have more car stuff in my house than furniture

If the seats weren't so costly to ship I would give them away, but they're like $150 to ship, not worth it.
                  ic...try ebay there are always crazy buyers that'd buy anything. lol
                  Last edited by xerooption; 09-16-2005, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Is there room for one more person
                    ?
                    sigpic

Comment

Damn, why does everyone have to wait til the last minute... J/K

This run is only for 10 hoods only, so right now it's up to Tom because he has an extra hood (he is currently purchasing 3). PM him to ask, and let me know what he says. He already has one potential buyer (mazdaspeedracer) but I haven't heard anything from him.

So, just ask Tom OCD, and see if you can just send him the deposit and acquire on of the hoods. Then when production finalizes you can just send me the remaining $250 to pay-off your hood.

Rob

Comment

damn people lets go!

who are we waiting on?
                        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.