• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool
    02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

Cool

Just FYI on Paypal...If you take deposits as "Quasi Cash" there are no fees. I transfer money to people all the time like this. Can't wait!

Comment

Just FYI on Paypal...If you take deposits as "Quasi Cash" there are no fees. I transfer money to people all the time like this. Can't wait!
        I'll look into it, I never use paypal, only one-time, i'm just going off what others have told me. Let me know if you guys think it's easier than M.O.

Comment

Way easier and Guaranteed funds. Set up an account and the money can be transferred in minutes. No MO associated costs

Comment

Originally posted by tom
            Way easier and Guaranteed funds. Set up an account and the money can be transferred in minutes. No MO associated costs
            in order to recieve money you must have a buisness or sellers account...its free to get it, but just takes a while to verify ****
            91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
            Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

i do not have a way to use paypal ill have to send a M.O.
              02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

Whatever works. Paypal or M.O. as soon as I get all the prices straight with Seth we can arrange deposit transactions. So long as I get the deposit money for Seth i'm not too worried about the method of payment. I'll just have to make sure I know how to use Paypal correctly, and it sounds like i'll have to setup a sellers account.

Comment

What? Paypal is much easier than people are making it sound.

Set up a personal "free account" and link it to your checking account.

People can transfer you money. An email will come to you telling you someone has sent you money... You then "withdraw it" to you checking account and write a check.

The money is there instantly. Better than Western Union and nothing "Gets lost in the mail"

Once you use it, you will never pay for things online any other way. It rules.

Comment

Can we take a head count to see who is all in? Im in, and If its only a 6 hour drive from hear to there I will personally pick them up when they are ready. So all of the NW poeple will have to fork over some gas charges, which will be better than shipping charges. So let me know how many NWster we have, and how many total.
                    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

like i said b4...i need about 3 weeks notice as i have a lot of **** that needs paying for and not alot of income...but yes im game!
                      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.