Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whos left me and someoen else? Mine will be out Friday nigth, sorry for takin so long..

Comment

Haven't heard back from Worldhazard or 92prolx yet. After I receive jitb's they will be the only 2 left.

Off-subject, hey jitb37 I was just thinking for some weird reason your alias is the same as an acronym for Jack in the Box.... J.I.T.B. errr. Is it an acronym, or initials or something? I'm just sort-of really off-wall bored right now...

Comment

C'mon guys! Pay the man!!! It's 5 months from the time we submit the deposits. I'm getting old waiting!

Comment

Okay, Worldhazard just started a new job and should get his paycheck soon. He is still in, no word form 92prolx just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by P-rotege
            Haven't heard back from Worldhazard or 92prolx yet. After I receive jitb's they will be the only 2 left.

Off-subject, hey jitb37 I was just thinking for some weird reason your alias is the same as an acronym for Jack in the Box.... J.I.T.B. errr. Is it an acronym, or initials or something? I'm just sort-of really off-wall bored right now...
            he's a big Justin Timberlake fan....Justin Is The Bomb

Comment

yes mazdaracer is correct... lol

Joseph Is The Best- JITB

i had that Sn since AOL 1.0...

Im in the middle of tyrin to get my car runnin, and looking for another vehicle. Im still in, but if someone wants to take my place ill give up my spot. But if not i will still be in, just gonna have to be last to pay.

Comment

Hey guys... sorry... 1 my monitor crapped out on me. just got one yesterday sio i havent been online really.... 2..finally got my first paycheck in a while yesterdayu aswell... im workin on gettin debts paid right now.... i'm totaly sure ill have my depo in this coming weekend.... sorry for the delay... really i am... but i have quite a few hundreds of dollars owed out....
                1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

well cool it seems that thangs are going well hopefully the hood will be being made soon
                  just a question why does it take so long to make the hoods? i know that cf can't take months to cure just asking anyone know?
                  02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

I think it's the mold that takes awhile to make.
                    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

anyone heard from 92proLX?

Comment

Originally posted by tom
                        anyone heard from 92proLX?
                        are we talking about protege front bottom lips?
                        cause i have a 1992 SE protege and i'll prob convert it with a new gt-r engine, ECU, brakes.

i'd be interested if u guys have some left.
                        92 Protege SE: Short RAM, Pioneer Sound System.

Comment

no bud. This is for a carbon fiber hood for the 90-93 Protege. We have a group buy initiated. Want in? You know you do....

Comment

No word, maybe daryl will take his place... I'll PM him

Comment

Originally posted by tom
                              no bud. This is for a carbon fiber hood for the 90-93 Protege. We have a group buy initiated. Want in? You know you do....
                              I would want in....but kinda low on money rite now.

how much is the hood? and shipping to Canada?
                              92 Protege SE: Short RAM, Pioneer Sound System.

Comment

The total cost for the hood is $375, that includes an up-front depsosit of $130.00. I don't know about shipping costs for you. So if you want in you will need to pay $130 now, and the other $250 in 5months when the hoods are all completed ($5 is for a forum donation).

If you want in I can try and make room, I have one guy who seems to have dropped out but he already has a potential replacement. Let me know if you want to be part of this, i'm sure Tom would be willing to part with one of his three hoods, just because he's a cool guy like that

Comment

Working...
                                X