Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've done CF molds before...I'm sure that would work fine.

Thanks for stepping up to get the donor hood!

Comment

Originally posted by tom
      I've done CF molds before...I'm sure that would work fine.

Thanks for stepping up to get the donor hood!
      just tell me when i need to send my deposit
      but ill need know all the info about where im sending the money real name address it will just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside but ill be ready next friday if it can happen that soon zoom-zoom
      02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

90-94 323
        1.Me
        2.chad?
        3.MD323
        4.shaun32390?
        5.frogi323
        6.323GT-R

90-93 Protege
        1.92prolx
        2.worldhazard
        3.tom
        4.tom
        5.redfox
        6.tweeks???
        7.P-rotege
        8.jitb37
        9.blade1
        10.92 2 fast
        11.mazdaspeedemon

i am going to start emailing you via paypal to start deposit payment, and also pm each of you with my info.

Comment

i'm going to call seth tomarrow and let him know that we have 11 hoods wanted to be made. i'll you all the details then, o.k!

Comment

Bump for more 323's
            "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
            -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
            *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
            172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
            New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

does the person who donates their hood get it back?
              and what kind of shape will it be in

Comment

when i talked to seth he said the chances of getting the hood back are slim. but he will get $100 off the price of his hood.

Comment

I'm not concerned with the loss of my hood. I won't need once I have the CF hood installed. My only one concern is the location of the shop. Not a big deal, but it is 7 hours south of me. I like roadtrips so I'm not worried about that, but I was planning on going to San Diego on the first weekend in August. I hope a couple weeks isn't too long, maybe that will give everyone enough time to get all their deposits in and everything. If it's a big issue I can always ship my hood. I don't know what the turn-around time will be either.

(update) Okay I read the old thread and it turns out that the turn-around from beginning to shipping will be 5-6 months, ouch. So maybe a couple weeks doesn't matter, or maybe someone lives closer to SPD in So Cal. I'll check shipping later.
                  Last edited by P-rotege; 07-12-2005, 09:59 AM. Reason: Turn-around time

Comment

we could also all chip in for the shipping of your hood to them. thats what we talked about before.

Comment

Anyone know how much the hood weighs, I can ship it out of the warehouse where I work, we have plenty of huge boxes that we ship large 30"x40" framed art in.

If anyone can give me a weight I'll get a shipping quote, ASAP. If no one knows I'll take the hood off and then wiegh it.

Comment

So let me make sure i have this straight....are you starting production on the prp 90-93 hoods?
                        or are you going to go forward with both the 323 and the pro's?

just trying to figure out when im going to need the deposit
                        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Any updates as to where we are?

Comment

i jsut want 2 things...before anythign happens and i send money.

i want some official words from the maker, and a final say on what is being made and what not. i think there is ALOT of confusion about whats going on. And a couple of questions unanswered. But im ready to send money!!

Comment

still no 94 Protege hoods being made? Hmm, well maybe if I can pick up some cheap 93 headlights I might be in. Kinda want to see the finished product tho
                              94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
                              Spring Tech Springs
                              Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
                              Cone Filter
                              17" Rotas
                              More to Come......

Comment

Dude

You are going to have one shot at this. If you dont buy one now, you wont get another shot. This is a one time deal. You don't seriously think you'll ever see 10 people stepping up again...do you. At this price, you can't loose. If the guy making them does agree to make you a one off, I can pretty much guarantee, it will cost a lot more. If you snooze, you lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X