Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for being polite guys. i've just got back from a camping trip for about therefore no updates. this has nothing to due with the group buy but someone from this forum called me out on another saying that i might be full of it and that this is all a but of ****. i didn't mention i'd be gone because i feel i shouldn't have to relay every moment of my life to give updates on a hood buy that i don't even benifit from because of the lack of support for the 323, but i was cool enough to get things going for you 1st gen pro's owners even though i had no intention to. if you think i'm full of it then get someone else to be in charge. once again thanks for understanding.

Comment

i think i speak for everyone we are just anxious to get our hoods and at least for me i know its got to be alot of work getting this thing going
      i like things right now its hard for me to wait for anything so just do the best you can with getting this going thanks for doing this i know that my pro will look sweet with the hood
      02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

if i didnt trust you i wouldnt be replying here i know **** happends, you dont need to report to me/us liek i/we are your parents. im very gratfull for what you have mannaged to do so far, if there is anything i can do just ask.
        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
        Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by pmpn323
          thanks for being polite guys. i've just got back from a camping trip for about therefore no updates. this has nothing to due with the group buy but someone from this forum called me out on another saying that i might be full of it and that this is all a but of ****. i didn't mention i'd be gone because i feel i shouldn't have to relay every moment of my life to give updates on a hood buy that i don't even benifit from because of the lack of support for the 323, but i was cool enough to get things going for you 1st gen pro's owners even though i had no intention to. if you think i'm full of it then get someone else to be in charge. once again thanks for understanding.
          Yes you must relay every part of your life that will directly involve this group buy, nobody cares where you are gone however it is pertinant that they know that you are not going to be available between when and when.

You are handling a lot of money here, if you are going to have this attitude because you are bitter that you didnt get enough interest in your own hood, refund everyones money if anyones paid you, and this buy will come to an end.

You cant expect everyone to be all rainbows and bunnies when you mysteriously disappear for a few days with no explanation... remember, this is an internet forum and very few people have ever met eachother here.

Conduct this buy properly or dont do it at all.
          Last edited by pigeon; 07-24-2005, 09:20 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
            Yes you must relay every part of your life that will directly involve this group buy, nobody cares where you are gone however it is pertinant that they know that you are not going to be available between when and when.

You are handling a lot of money here, if you are going to have this attitude because you are bitter that you didnt get enough interest in your own hood, refund everyones money if anyones paid you, and this buy will come to an end.

You cant expect everyone to be all rainbows and bunnies when you mysteriously disappear for a few days with no explanation... remember, this is an internet forum and very few people have ever met eachother here.

Conduct this buy properly or dont do it at all.

I do agree with this... I myself am not trying to sound like an @$$... but when it comes to stuff like this... it would be nice to at least let it be known you'll be gone... and will not be saying anything for so long.... As you can see... some people have.. well ya.. That's just doing good buissness... Anyway, check ur pm from me really quick wouldja pmpn
            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
            Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

I'm heading to SD Aug 5th. Hood delivery will be made then if we have a go, otherwise I'll ship it later in the year, but I need to know what's up...

Comment

We just need to get this moving before people start dropping of the list because the money vaporizes. Group buys are such a pain and we have the buy in right now! If you can't do this, please pass on the contact info and we will pick up the gauntlet. We are all quite anxious to get this going. We have a hood ready to ship thanks to P-rotege. You have 10 people signed up. What would be the delay in getting this moving?

Comment

Well Im glad this whole thing fell through. If pmpn ever logs back on maybe he can give me the guys info, and Ill take this **** over. I have plenty of time to do it!
                  Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

hey guys check the 95-98 group buy, the contact info is there, guys name is seth...and the phone# is there if y'all are doing it without pmpn
                    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

if thats what you want to do that fine. they are very busy to have time to talk so i communicate via email which takes a while to get a reply back from them. i'm sorry that i got upset. as soon as i realized that i would not be getting a cf hood for my 323 i lost motivation. i should have passed the info on a while ago but i really did want to help. i hope you understand and all is good.

Comment

I called them this morning, and left a message. Awaiting a call back. I'll talk to seth and arrange the whole thing. I am going to double-check on deposits, total cost, etc. If I can get the hood down there when I go I will, ohterwise I'll ship it.

I'll keep everyone up-to-date regarding any correspondence with Pure-sports (the name of the shop). So no-one drop-out, we'll still make this work.

Just to double check with eveyone that you are all still interested before I absolutely give seth the hood and the green light please list your name again on the list below. Sorry to be repetitive but I see some of you have begun to lose interest, and I need to be sure before I involve myself wholeheartedly in something that is going to fall through. If everyone wants to I would be happy to start a new thread so we can clear all the past clutter.

Hood buy list.
                        1. P-rotege
                        2. Tom
                        3. Tom
                        Last edited by P-rotege; 07-26-2005, 12:10 PM. Reason: Hood list

Comment

Before this buy goes any further, there are a few things I need to know.

1. Was any money collected? If so, who has the money "pmpn323 or puresports"
                          2. Whoever is going to be taking over the buy needs to contact me via pm first
                          3. I highly suggest before you send your hood away to be mauled, you have deposits to ensure everyones committment.

pmpn323 will be removed from the vendors list, and will be replaced with the new person.

I know everyone is in a rush to get their hoods, but lets make sure everythings done properly... so in the end everyone does infact get their hoods and is happy campers.
                          The last few group buys have gone off without a hitch (THEGOLDPRO's gauge pods, and the Nyoil bushings)

Lets follow this trend.

Comment

Originally posted by P-rotege
                            I see some of you have begun to lose interest, and I need to be sure before I involve myself wholeheartedly in something that is going to fall through. If everyone wants to I would be happy to start a new thread so we can clear all the past clutter.
                            its a good idea to leave the clutter, it allows people to see all the events that has happened...
                            while one or two people may loose interest, keep this buy going... because this is a good company from what I could tell from the 2nd gen buy, and it looks like the hoods are going to be excellent

dave even agrees that these are good people. If you dont have enough people to start the buy going, just keep waiting... cause you guys dont wanna throw this opportunity away

by christmas, 20 members of this board are gonna be cruisin around in sexy new hoods... just imagine what everyones sig wll look like!

stay positive, this is a snag... not the end of the world

Comment

I am still in for two of them!

Thanks for picking this up.

Comment

i cant aford it right now but if you give me 3ish weeks i will have the money no problem, i most definetly want in...

hey P-rotege, thanx for taking this over and keeping it going. could you do a few of us a favor and ask the company if they would combind shipping for the 3 or 4 of us in the portland area so we dont have to pay an ass load each? thanx dude
                                91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.