This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tom
    There has to be one more person out there! A 90-93 hood will fit a 94 perfectly. Just need to change out the headlight/grille to the 90-93 style. Small price to pay to have a CF hood! Probably 20 bucks in additional parts at the junk yard.
    I'm actually buying two...not because I have 2 proteges, but because these are "one of a kind". If I have a fender bender and wreck one, I'll have the only spare out there.
    What about the guys from Corksport...think they may be interested in buying any for stock? Once the group buy is done and everyone sees how cool these look, there are going to be people looking to buy them.
    damn... too bad we cant demo em at the show n shine........ haha they'd love that for sure... **** everyone would definately
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Any advertising ideas, to spread the word. Just one more, ahh teh supsense....

Comment

In the interest of getting this off the ground I am willing to step up to the tenth hood deposit. Worst case I'll raffle it off in 5 months, but lets get this thing going! I'll send a deposit for three hoods...Thats how bad I want one! We wait much longer and we'll start seeing fall off.

Comment

IS there any chance i could get mine predrilled for hood pins? I have no choice.. If not i couid get it done locally. But it would help alot. Im willing to pay an extra fee..

Comment

Okay Tom if you are really in for the third hood then lets do this...

Assuming my e-mail address is my paypal acct# (correct?) That is what it shows as my acct#.

Please send all deposits via paypal to Redroush98@aol.com. Deposit total should be $130.00 ($125 for hood, $5 for donation to Dave)

For other deposits via Money Order please mail them to:
            Robert Reade
            1225 Mescal St
            Seaside, CA 93955

After I have all the deposits the hood will be shipped to Seth at Puresports and then I will pay him. Seth said the easiest way to do this will be to deposit the money into my account and then I will pay him over-the-phone via debit-card when he receives the hood.

If anyone has any questions or would like to speak to me personally just PM me and I can give you my ph#.

BTW Tom, you are the man, thanks for stepping up, if I had the money i'd do the same, but i'm a little strapped right now .

Lets get this show on the road

Comment

im hoping ill have the total by this friday but if not it i will have it in by next week, sorry insurance is a killer
              91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.