Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beetle, you said make you a bp, so i poob'd ya and mad you into one.
    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Where da hood, where da hood, where da hood at?!
        Where da hood, where da hood, where da hood at?!
        Last edited by Intruder; 12-12-2005, 11:43 AM.

Comment

where da hood at?
          where da hood at?

could be a catchy rap song. you know i think it is...lol
          Almost there

jdm tails... check
          jdm bumper... check
          ms lip... check
          ms grill... check
          ms sideskirts... check
          ms rear skirts... check
          ms spoiler... check
          ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
          Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Isn't there a DMX song already? "Where da hood, where da hood, where da hood at.."

Comment

sorry no cigar yet

Mods:
              DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.

Comment

Has anyone talked to them or visited them lately?

Yeah I think there is a DMX song like that.
                ED
                '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

Originally posted by beetle_orange
                  sorry no cigar yet
                  Did you call them?

Comment

Yes, that is a DMX song and I am becoming worried about these hoods. Someone go there and kick these guys in the ass. They are working as if they work for the city.....Slow.

Congrats to Pigeon, Intruder, Thapro1, & others on moderator titles. Good stuff...And to my boy Ryan who i personally know.

Comment

called and left a couple of messages but still havent talked to seth personally.

Mods:

Comment

it was said in the beginning that it would be around christmass b4 these things were ready, and we aren't even ready for them yet. there is still two hoods waiting for loving owners who want them.
                        proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

So how are payments going?
                          ED
                          '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                          Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                          WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

How many of you guys intend on using hood pins?

Would any of you be interested in a raffle for a set of brand new silver sparco hoodpins?
                            I'll ask the other group buy as well... tickets would be $5.00

Comment

Not many have sent in full payment.

Comment

yeah i was hoping on those people who acted like they wanted a hood to pay up sucka and it seems as quickly as the interest was fired up, it burned out.

as for the raffle for a set of sparco hood pins, i wouldn't really want a set, thats a bit much bs for my car to handle, too much show for the go, i have.

Comment

Working...
                                X