Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think they've yet to start collecting money.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Morning update:

Payment received from: Intruder, Prototender
      Confirmed pending payments: beetle_orange (check), sanblaster1 (check), 95pro (check), loganss (waiting paypal), goodorange (check)

That's 7 people. We need 3 more to confirm and send paypal or mail their deposit: JZProwler, Shaun32390, lowpro98

JZ is moving and should check in soon. We need updates from the other cats.

Comment

No problem. I'll try to make it to the bank before they close this evening to get a money order or certified check in US dollars. If all goes well I'll have it heading your way by mid week

I'll PM you with more details just before I send it off...

I can't believe we got this going so quik!!!
        1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

i am amazed as well on how things are going with this group buy, i just hope this continues until we all get our hoods and that we would be satisfied with them.

Mods:
          DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.

Comment

man the quality is in no doubt...at least not by me, and if any of you ****ers were closer it wouldn't be in doubt by any of you either...but hey its cool. I should get a new pic up here so ya'll can see the sacrafice I made to get the hood there. right now I'm driving around with the ****ed up hood from the es I got for the swap....its funny as ****.
            proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Thanks for checking in with us, Shaun. I fired a PM back at you.

Sam, your sacrifice will be rewarded so STFU. lol I wouldn't mind driving with a F'ed up hood if I got a $100 knock off the price.

Comment

prototender, trust me we are all very grateful to what you are doing...

i can just picture your car....white beat up hood and a dented fender!
                Last edited by beetle_orange; 07-18-2005, 08:39 PM.

Mods:

Comment

just so y'all know my pain. i'm putting out...y'all can do the same...get the money in. this hood is from the wrecked es i haven't had a chance to get to my buddies house to use the torch which is now easy to see i'll need to get it to resemble a pro hood. oh and your already getting free shipping so i don't want to hear complaints...sides you know what i'm willing to do to make sure this thing happens.... just thought i'd bring it into reality.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Prototender; 07-18-2005, 09:07 PM.
                  proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

I feel your pain, man.

But what's that free shipping you talk about?

Comment

if i'm getting my guy to drive up to bakersfield, and you're either driving down, or getting one of his to drive down...thats pretty much free yes??

Comment

can your guy drive to illinois as well?

Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by Prototender
                          if i'm getting my guy to drive up to bakersfield, and you're either driving down, or getting one of his to drive down...thats pretty much free yes??
                          Yeah, yeah... you're right.

Comment

haha, that hood is jacked, thanks dude you got a nice bucket now
                            95 ES
                            05 S60R

Comment

lol **** off g.o. and by the by if thats your car in the little avatar section.... i want to see more of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Prototender
                                by the by if thats your car in the little avatar section.... i want to see more of it.
                                Do an advanced search for threads started by him.

Comment

Working...
                                X