Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright martin....i'll take care of it on the 1st. so the only question...is who haven't we heard from, and/or gotten word that checks in the mail??
    Last edited by Prototender; 07-21-2005, 01:41 PM.
    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

JZProwler, but we know that he's on the move.

Comment

well then, as long as he's still good...we don't have to run around like a chicken with our heads cut off trying to find one more.
        proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

just saw turbonium post again, maybe he'll be interested. i am still very positive about JZProwler though so i would say that we still have a very good and solid ocean 9 .

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
          Mods:
          DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Originally posted by beetle_orange
            just saw turbonium post again, maybe he'll be interested.
            I doubt it.

Comment

oh well i just PM'd him.

Mods:
              DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.

Comment

so is there a reason for this magic 10 number or am I a dumbass, its seems like every gb has that goal?
                95 ES
                05 S60R

Comment

lol, it's just the bare minimum that people are willing to work with. I'm hoping that a few more buyers will pop up before the hoods are made.

BTW, I got two checks today -- from beetle_orange, and from goodorange.

Comment

gracias

Mods:

Comment

payment is being sent today!
                      Almost there

jdm tails... check
                      jdm bumper... check
                      ms lip... check
                      ms grill... check
                      ms sideskirts... check
                      ms rear skirts... check
                      ms spoiler... check
                      ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
                      Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Great!

1. beetle_orange (x)
                        2. loganss (pending)
                        3. JZProwler
                        4. Intruder (x)
                        5. Prototender (x)
                        6. Shaun32390
                        7. 95pro (pending)
                        8. sanblaster1 (x)
                        9. -----------
                        10. goodorange (x)
                        Last edited by Intruder; 07-22-2005, 11:53 AM.

Comment

sweet, prowler needs to pop back on so we can get him confirmed....and hopefully get some more people in on this...i'll head back out there in about two weeks, to see what the progress is, hopefully take a few pictures.

Comment

called up seth as soon as i got off the train from chicago.

i hate to be the bearer of bad tidings.

he told me that most likely we wont get the "weave" that we have so much seen on the 323 that they had produced. he told me that he will FEDEX some carbon fiber samples to me on monday.

SAM, if you can, pls call before you go to him on monday if he has the samples available and maybe take pictures so the people involved in this can have a vote on it. i just called him up again now to tell him you are going to pick it up. he said to call around 1 or 2 pm.

Mods:

Comment

Well what does that mean? Is it going to look worse? Better? WTF?

BTW, I just got Shaun's check in a UPS Express envelope. He sent a little more than the deposit, but that's all good.

Comment

ok, his explanation was, the same weave on the 323 was being cornered in the market by the makers of the JUMBO AIRBUSES. the producers of these carbon fiber are alloting only a small portion to the companies using carbon fiber (such as Puersports) and as such will not be enough to make our 10 hoods.

hence, seth would like to give us alternatives on the other available "weave" out there in the market.

from what i understood, the difference lies in how close or far the "weave's" are from one another.

Mods:

Comment

Working...
                                X