Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

martin, check's in the mail, and i got some newer pics i'll put up soon.
    95 ES
    05 S60R

Comment

Excellent.

Comment

Today's morning update:

Payment received from: Intruder, Prototender
        Confirmed pending payments: beetle_orange (check), sanblaster1 (check), 95pro (check), loganss (waiting paypal), goodorange (check), Shaun32390 (check)

This leaves us with two more people -- JZProwler, and lowpro98. 12 days folks.

Comment

my check was in the mail as well...

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
          Mods:
          DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

I got sanblaster1's check today, and it was deposited into my bank account.

Comment

cool thats one more closer...now if only we could get the hoods made faster.
              proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Hello gang.

I have 3 payments so far.
                Where's everyone else?

1. beetle_orange
                2. loganss
                3. JZProwler
                4. Intruder (x)
                5. Prototender (x)
                6. Shaun32390
                7. 95pro
                8. sanblaster1 (x)
                9. lowpro98
                10. goodorange

Only lowpro98's status is unknown. Does anyone here have AOL? Here's his S/N: LowPro x98

Can someone attempt contacting him directly? I've sent a PM, but he has not replied yet.
                Last edited by Intruder; 07-20-2005, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                  Hello gang.

I have 3 payments so far.
                  Where's everyone else?
                  Let's see the envelope is travelling from Pennsylvania to California... it's gonna take a couple days so blame US Postal, damn government
                  95 ES
                  05 S60R

Comment

lmfao....impatience it is an awesome tool to use against someone. now intruder...you gave everyone till the 1st....once again i use the word...chiiiiiiiiillllllll dude.
                    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Just trying to keep everyone posted, man.

Comment

hahaha, everyone is cool here. i would be very surprised if you dont get mine by friday the latest.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                        Mods:
                        DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                        http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

I was expecting at least one check today, but nothing was in the mail.

Comment

they'll all hit you at once

Comment

well guys i have bad news my car has been in the shop with an over heating problem and i thought it was the thermastat but no i have no luck its the head gasket and its costing me 1450 dollars so im sorry but im going to have to back out ...im sorry guys
                              1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

There you go.

Everyone's accounted for.

Comment

Working...
                                X