Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like ther is gonna be a the 1st, and biggest Club protege Nationwide Meet at this kids house...lol

Comment

well he sent me a pm saying the pressure solenoid was witht he block when he shipped it...but i didnt get anything...i droped the paypal complain as i do have the engine and all looks good...hes asking me to send him like $50 more since it was a complete bottom end - oil pan and had a blown oil pump...what you guys think?
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

the oil pump was blown???? is the bottom end ok? bearings and crank worn? any abnormal signs of wear or trouble?
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i pulled every thing apart....and its all in good shape and everything is within specs...it wasnt blown... but was dead.... i pulled it apart and 1 of the teeth on the inside gear was completly gone and another was cracked....i didnt think of taking a pic but it doesnt really matter since its all in good shape...i just need that pump from you

More Information

Comment

redfox...what exactly did you buy and what was the agreed price?! Just curious.
            93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
            02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
            05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
              redfox...what exactly did you buy and what was the agreed price?! Just curious.
              it was $260 upfront and $100 after i had the block inspected.....the deal was for a complete bottom end in good condition witht he fuel pressure solenoid (GTX)

More Information

Comment

if my engine was on the line i'd be all up in this thread.

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
                96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
                98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

ok i'm gonna have to handle this guy. like now he has my stuff and wont' pick up his phone .

Des.

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
                    ok i'm gonna have to handle this guy. like now he has my stuff and wont' pick up his phone .

Des.
                    what did you buy from him???