Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you beetle_orange... i tried to recover..but yea ill be MUCH more careful next time...lesson learned...just wanted to say also UPS came tonight to pick the stuff up so those numbers should work soon..

Comment

did UPS come and pick it up from your house???
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

still only says "Billing Information Recieved"
        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
        Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by redfox
          still only says "Billing Information Recieved"
          ditto.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Of course.. that won't change until ~6 hours after the package leaves the UPS where it was dropped off or picked up and taken to.

92 Protege DX - Sold.
            91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
            95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
            96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
            90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
            98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

its been 12 since it was picked up at his door last nite....

If it was picked up in the evening, then the evening shift got it, and if by some small chance they didnt, I know for sure that the early AM shift got it. 12am-4am or something like that.....

Comment

Chill... if it says that, it means UPS has the package. Don't get me wrong, I still don't support this guy.. no excuse for going so long without shipping, then everyone kisses and makes up *shoots*

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

I am cool, I am not trying to start stuff.....

Lets just say I am overly cautious.

Comment

yep

yes the boxes were picked up at my house last night they said. it should be in the system soon if its not already

Comment

thats bogus as ****... placed an online tracking number and the **** wasn't even shipped out. just made arrangements for it to be. WTF. i checked this morning.... still says billing information recieved.
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

don't you *not* get a tracking number until the packages are shipped? O_o

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                        91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                        96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                        98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

you get a tracking number when they take possesion of the package . . . whether or not you can track it until later is another story.

Comment

Grr i want this to end!

i def know they have the boxes man... ugh im so tired of worrying, if they dont show up on there i will call them my self cuz i dont want anyone bashin on me anymore like im still trying to fool someone jeez..i know its been a while but im not a liar. its my responsibility anyway so ill call if i have to. i know one time i ordered something with fed ex and there was a delay with the terminal and the tracking number didnt work for 3 days so maybe something like that happened i dunno ill find out

Comment

when did they get the boxes... you made it seem like they came to pick up the boxes.

Comment

? they did

they did pick up the boxes lol thats what i said...but i was here when he took them.. which is why i know they got them lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X