This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its all good

yo man...seriously no hard feelings to anyone.. i understood what you were sayin ya know...but in spite of everything that delayed me i just wanted to make sure everyone knows i AM NOT a liar. you were saying

Originally Posted by cablemirc
    your lies dumbfound even me..
    and i just wish there was a way 3 days ago to prove that i wasnt lying to you.. see UPS aint perfect...

Originally Posted by cablemirc
    they scan those before they even make it out to the truck.. are you calling UPS a liar?
    YES!!! HAHAHA

I would love to not be thought of as an asshole around here and maybe be given a second chance to actually do stuff again...oh yea and id like to see my engine in person soon lol
    Last edited by 300zxgame; 04-30-2005, 09:47 AM.

Comment

I hate UPS until they are at my door giving me my package ..... oh well the wait till next week begins............................................ ..................
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Lol yea, i understand what you mean...i hate them too, cuz they almost screwed me at the same time!

Comment

Its nice to see how everything seems to be werked out, now give the boy his motor!
          Much better a 180hp GTX than a teeth kickin!
          '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
          Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

glad everything is resolved... I just now read all of this thread
            '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
            '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
            '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
            '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
            '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
            '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

did everyone get their stuff?
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

YEAH i got my ****** alright...... WTF is the deal with this carl.... care to explain these pictures???

if you did not drill the holes in the oil pan here... then who the **** did.... and why would you sell me junk?? the oil pan is garbage.... yet there are fresh metal shavings leading me to believe it was quite recent. also as expected you did not send the coolant nipple or oil feed line from the block (both on the front side and are screwed into the face of the block).

I have to toss that oil pan out and have my current pan tapped and the sleeve fitted into it for the return line now. your oil pan was a waste of my money.

other than forgetting the feed nipples for the turbo and selling me a junk oilpan im satisfied with what i have recieved. in that aspect thanks for coming through even tho its a month later.
                Attached Files
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

damn nigga. thats some bull****

Comment

The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

heres a turbo assembly shot i forgot to add in the last post.
                      Attached Files

Comment

well my stuff, acording to ups tracking, will arive tommarow, so we shal see...

that turbo looks like a hunk of ****...and if thos fittings show up on the block ill mail them to you...
                        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.