Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much are you talking about sending back??? and WTF happened to the pan?
    and where are the coolant nipple and oil feed lines from the block?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

It almost looked as if everything would be kewl, people were apologizing an ****... But Damn, the fun never ends!!!
      '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
      Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

man, where the **** did you learn how to pack????? ups had to take your "box" and repackage it and then charged me $15 for the box! and where the **** is my fuel pressure solenoid?!!?!?!? ill give you untill tuesday to have it at my door or you can kiss that last $100 good bye. on the other hand the block does appear to be in good shape. nneeds alot of work such as sanding the rust off the out side and painting the block and replacing EVERY part that connects to the block since they are either rusted or broken. but all in all i am satisfied witht eh black. now get me the pressure solinoid!!

and BPT323 none of your fittings are on here.....sorry man...
        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
        Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

this guy sux!
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

yeah or atleast pass the pipe around, so when can understand the frame of mind your in.......
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

im ****ing serious man i want my god damn part by tuesday or you can **** your self b/c i wont finish paying you. this engine is all rusted to **** on the outside and looks like some 1 threw mud at the flywheel. here is a pic of what i paid you for incase you cant remember. you have untill toesday to get it in my hands, i dont give a **** if you ahve to overnight the ****ing thing NO EXCUSES!
              Attached Files
              91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.