Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cablemirc is an asshole ripoff scam artist?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont really care what dave does or say, as for everyone else, do you think i would say something for no reason? As for all the other comments, you dont even know what happened, so why say anything about it?! Thatd be like defending a client in court and not knowing what he did!
    sigpic

Comment

you keep saying...."you don't even know what happened!" .....what happened then, if dave so "royally screwed you over" by not offering the gtr parts for sale....?

Geeze, cut the guy a break. He got the gtr parts and you didn't. I don't see you OCD, bringing a ****ing container full of rare jdm parts over here to help out other fellow owners. Maybe Dave bought the gtr parts before......
      Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
        there.. now explain yourself.
        He can't silly, the thread is locked.....well it was.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

This guys a moron, stop having a sissy fit because you didnt get some GTR parts that dave wanted for himself and werent for sale
          Joe H
          2000 Chevy Impala
          3400 3.4 Liter V6
          Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
          U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
          Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

I have the largest amount of parts that came over in the container i've spent a few thousand dollars through dave. He has my trust is absoultely 100%.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Nick,
              If you're going to post info on why a seller is bad, please explain your side of what happened.... you are the one who started this thread

Comment

after reading this.... all i can think of is anal blasphemic butt rape
                1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                  Nick,
                  If you're going to post info on why a seller is bad, please explain your side of what happened.... you are the one who started this thread
                  Actually, it was split off from another thread.
                  2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by OCD-SPEED
                    No wonder he didnt want to give me body parts with the "gtr front clip", he was using them for himself, glad i didnt fall for that one!
                    I think Dave would be justified in 'Hoggin' a few parts for himself if not that many people actually come through with funds anyway. Personally, I've dealt with Dave, and although he may be a little slow with shipping a part on rare occasion, it's always worth the extra wait.. especially if what he's offering is something so unique and hard to get a hold of. My friend, you have no room to complain WHATSOEVER!! Your comments are as immature as can be, I don't understand how you can fathom the testicle capacity to launch such an attack. To maybe explain a little something about Dave, he always has some 'new idea' that he's working on with his cars, we ALL know of this. Dave does his research, figures out the finer points of the problem and always finds an end result. If only HALF of us could be as successful as he is in those kinds of endeavors. You try and discredit and lambaist him for no other reason than to besmirch his good name and make yourself look like an utter fool. Respectfully, stick your opinion up your ass where it belongs.
                    Kevin

Comment

good times eh? i have had little experience with dave, he was going to hook me up with a bp56 (the euro gtx ecu not sure if it that code or not) when the last thing i needed was managment. i ended up getting a gtx one for cheap, but he was totally helpful, not only that hes chatted with my buddy on the phone and neither of us can say anything bad about him at all, then add into the fact that all the other peopleon this board dont have a problem with him and you will realize it is you with a stick protruding from your ass

and i mean honestly why flip on him and slander his name, he is one of the few that would be able to hook you up in the future and you are going on and rambling like a pissed off ape about how he didnt give you something that was not forsale and was not listed as an item forsale with the "clip" ... isnt the rule on the internet that its the job of the buyer to make sure what is included especially when its not listed in the thread. thats like buying wheels and when they showed up without tires getting pissed off.
                      There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

WHOA!!!!!

YOU JUST GOT PWNED!!!!

OH SNAP ITS TIME FOR YOU TO SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE KUZ YOU ARE NOW OWNED!!!! :

SPILL THE BEANS OR STFU AND GO HOME
                        1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

I have a problem with Dave....

It's a long story so bear with me.

Once upon a time.... Ahh screw it. lol

j/k

Comment

Yea, yall are right! Really, you are! Indeed why would i say such a thing, just to slander his name? Why on earth would i waste my time replying to this crap? Obviously i have a reason. Wouldnt that make sense? If i really didnt have a good damn reason, why on earth would i do such a thing?! Agreed dave is the only good source for alot of this stuff but i have no doubt in my mind that it wasnt right. And yes i know yall will never believe me, fine, i honestly dont give a ****! I do know one thing though, my girlfriend read through everything we ever discussed and she is laughing her ass off at you guys right now. Dont believe, flame me, call me a cock, i dont care...Just ask yourself, would i really "launch such an attack" without a valid reason?
                            sigpic

Comment

Read back through all the posts ive ever done, im always the first to jump on and try to help people out if i know what the problem is. I have provided alot of knowledge, mostly to the 2nd gen community, and i have never once done something like this before. Isnt that unusual? Why on earth would i randomly say negative stuff about someone? Quite simply, i wouldnt without a damned good reason. Now i havent yet wanted to go into complete details- to aviod causing an all out war, but just use your brain people.....thats all i ask.
                              sigpic

Comment

How about you actually tell us your side of the story instead of keeping it a big secret and making yourself look like a fool in the process?

Yeah so im gonna start a post, cause im pissed off at dave, cause some GTR parts came over in a container that DAVE ordered, but they werent for sale, so im gonna flip out over it
                                Joe H
                                2000 Chevy Impala
                                3400 3.4 Liter V6
                                Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
                                U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
                                Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Working...
                                X