Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cablemirc is an asshole ripoff scam artist?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you weren't happy with the price bud, don't bite and keep your trap shut. I mean, thats kinda like arguing with a cashier at a grocery store that you're entitled to another $50 dollars of groceries because you think that you're paying too much for what you've already got in your cart! Was Dave's price including the shipping to your door? Sure, even I think thats a little steep for a GTR clip.. given you are getting only a harness, GTR motor, ecu, turbo, piping, intercooler and accessory parts. But even given your indication Dave said the car was running up until the point of being dismantled, at least it's a better sign of whats to come in the future. There are other suppliers and importers all around the country importing the few motors that still remain, so it's not like you didn't have another option. Again, think back to the cashier analogy and tell me your still justified. I just don't see it. And even so, with Dave indicating their 'sold', instead of, "They're going on my car".. thats Mr. Page for you! Dave is a down to earth guy, very intelligent, and the furthest thing from his mind is ripping someone off like that. Did you even bother to assume what Dave's actual cost on the clip was in the first place? Would you not expect at least some markup to cover his costs in communication and shipping said goods? It's a very fine line you're trying to define, and quite honestly, you're stuck on the losing end my friend.
    Reguards,
    Kevin

Comment

Attached Files
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

OCD-SPEED, man... don't get upset when you don't get a good deal. Just move on, find a better deal. If you're unhappy with the terms - tough luck. Either take it or move on. This whole container deal takes TONS of effort and it is understandable if the man wants to make a few bucks... or keep a few of the parts for himself. Chill out.

Comment

****ing serious....whine bitch complain....don't like his price...GO SOMEWHERE ****ING ELSE!!!

When he told you the body parts were sold....ever think that he bought them himself???

I 100% doubt he got it for free.
          Eat ****.

Comment

Even if he did get the parts for free, who ****ing cares. The man sourced an entire shipping container of rare parts and had them shipped state side for us. If not a hand job, he at least deserves some **** for his car.
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

even after the *explanation* this thread is still the most retarded ever.

Comment

The funny thing is i made one simple comment, would of left it at that, however the constant nagging of yall bitches is what blew it out of control. End of story, shut up.
                sigpic

Comment

MazdaRacer.....who owns that miata in ur sig? Im going to steal it.
                  Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by OCD-SPEED
                    The funny thing is i made one simple comment, would of left it at that, however the constant nagging of yall bitches is what blew it out of control. End of story, shut up.
                    no you ****ing didn't...you made one BIG accusation with nothing but grade school mentality behind it.

Save the drama for your momma.

Comment

so we should take whatever anybody says to be true and not try and get the whole story?

Comment

your fukin stupid, u think u can accuse people of things without giving us reasoning behind your accusations and people are gonna leave it alone?
                        Joe H
                        2000 Chevy Impala
                        3400 3.4 Liter V6
                        Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
                        U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
                        Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

blah-blah-blah.....this thread has gone on long enough. I think we get it now.
                          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
                          X