Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cablemirc is an asshole ripoff scam artist?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,.....
    sigpic

Comment

Explain Yourself, you started this whole thing, now explain your side or retract your statements

What your doing is like going into a courtroom as a plaintiff, and saying you have nothing to say against the defendent, its just fukin retarded
      Joe H
      2000 Chevy Impala
      3400 3.4 Liter V6
      Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
      U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
      Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

The problem here is that your complete lack of information as to what exactly happened is only making matters worse. You make these comments and then offer no explanation as to what the **** is going on. What the hell are we supposed to think? You say you have a valid reason, fine, I don't doubt that you do....but what the **** is it? As far as I can tell, I see no foul in what Dave did. He sourced, and in most cases, paid for the damn parts before he even had buyers. So why can't he take what he wants for himself and sell the rest? This whole thing is just stupid.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Just understand that dave has priority on anything and everything that he brings over, because he got the item himself, its his choice if he wants to sell it, or keep it for myself.. if you dont like it, then go back to corksport
          Joe H
          2000 Chevy Impala
          3400 3.4 Liter V6
          Fun Times

Comment

Personally, I don't care what happened. All I can say is I don't want Dave to get pissed and stop helping out the rest of us. Just tell us your side of the story so to help us determine if we want to do buisness w/ him or not, which we do. And CS not that bad.
            Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

dude, he needs to stop talking and say something already, this is really pissing me off, and i'm not going back and reading thru 500 some odd posts to try and piece together this big mystery problem.

Comment

This whole thing is pretty much over, he wont give us a reason, because he dosent have any, his accusations are completely unfounded, and he is just looking to mess around with some people, there is absolutely no reason why he should not tell us his side of the story, unless there is none, and he's just stalling time till he can find something, which is nonexistant
                Joe H
                2000 Chevy Impala
                3400 3.4 Liter V6
                Fun Times

Comment

Originally posted by OCD-SPEED
                  dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,dumbass, dumbass, dumbass,.....
                  Looking in the mirror, pointing to yourself, and saying the above is the only way to fix this problem, OCD-Speed.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                  On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                  My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Joe H
                    2000 Chevy Impala
                    3400 3.4 Liter V6
                    Fun Times

Comment

yea, i dont know about this guy. he keeps saying to look throug his posts for more info. so i did

RESULTS:

a couple of game talking posts

---ex: PSITURBO, hate to say it but that 323 isnt gonn have **** on me. *cough* GTR motor *cough*..........nuff said

---ex2: Ive been planning a project 323 for some time. It will become GTR powered soon...

a thread where someone was selling the exact gtr parts he is whining about right now. he gets the first reply in it, saying he sent an email, but it mysteriously gets sold to someone else. more game talking perhaps?

a thread where a gtr swap is being discussed. he says he would get a used g series tranny, but it is not within his budget. how the hell do you budget for a gtr swap, but not have enough to buy a freakin used tranny.

and a whole bunch of **** talking posts, the cs thread, a bunch of other people's threads, just a negative vibe in general.

care to explain what reading your posts explains?

edit: you have your instructions
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by StealthStyle; 08-19-2005, 12:04 AM.

Comment

hmmm

This is a tasty thread.
                        From what I can see here, there is nothing to back up anything and it's a whole bunch of "he said" bull. More often then not, you won't get body panels with a clip or complete setup. You got the engine. Stop your bitching.
                        Lookin' to boost my BP. Any help at all on this subject would be benificial to my success.

Comment

I will vouch for Dave any time any where.....went above and beyond the call of duty.....

P.s. I aint forgot about ya Dave!!

Comment

naw, he didnt even get the engine.

Comment

Lol

Now that's even funnier.
                              If I were getting a full GTR setup...a bumper is the last thing I would be worrying about.
                              Lookin' to boost my BP. Any help at all on this subject would be benificial to my success.

Comment

Nominations for the gheyest thread this week are:

THIS ONE!

Much Respect to tha man dem call Don JDM

Comment

Working...
                                X