Xcelerated Concepts - CF/FG Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

group buy

man if this actually goes through I would love to own a carbon fiber hood for my car it would go great with the body kit that i am getting. VERY INTERESTED and for 525cd that would be a steal. keep us posted. this would be a welcome addition to anyone who owns a 94. a group buy is a good idea. the pics of newer models are nic and if the 94 version is just as sweet I AM IN!!!
    This is our quest; as the tail lights fade into the distance let it not be the jeers of others that say we can not do what others have, but to let the whistle of the bov the whine of our turbo and the roar of our exhaust announce to those who may say it can not be done that we will not go quietly into the night we will not bow to mainstream but rather blow by them doing mach speed laughing our asses off and giving them the one sure sign( ) so that they will understand their place in life when it comes to doubting a driven individual who owns a Mazda BG with a boosted BP

Comment

If you do a 94 style, Im IN!
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

5 down 5 to go..... well the more the merrier
        Mazstyle> :suckie: < Other Cars

Comment

all you guys are tempting me too. right now, im on the 50-50 bridge.

Comment

Can someone ask these people if they would take on the BG 90-93 group buy? We have 10 deposits already taken and are really becoming irritated by Puresports.

Comment

I'm sure it could be arranged but what about the hood that is in Cali? They need a hood for a mold.
              My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
              - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

If you guys can take over the bg group buy, than is it possible to get the red/black carbon fiber? That is freakin hot!!!
                Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Ya. If this guy is able to take over the 90-93 style... I think I'll be interested. Costs a little more or would it be knocked down since we'd have so many 94 styles and regular aswell? Be nice instead of having top spend the extra amount. I'm fed up with puresports... Reminds me of a similar situation with sending a good mass of money to something on this board.......
                  1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                  Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                  "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
                    If you guys can take over the bg group buy, than is it possible to get the red/black carbon fiber? That is freakin hot!!!
                    Of course you can. Please note though that the colored kevlar/carbon weave will be an extra $100.

Comment

I will be discussing everything with Mike_Moss shortly and see what we can come up with.

Comment

Like I said guys, if you want Joe (CrazyCaker) to take over your GB, you'll have to work out a way to get a donor hood to him. I can order one from Mazda Motorsports if you like and get it shipped here, but it sucks because you guys already have one down there in Cali.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

I think paying a bit extra for the vendor to get a donor hood himself, would be a better idea. Thats the hardest part of the whole c/f hood GB's. Just an idea..

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
                            Like I said guys, if you want Joe (CrazyCaker) to take over your GB, you'll have to work out a way to get a donor hood to him. I can order one from Mazda Motorsports if you like and get it shipped here, but it sucks because you guys already have one down there in Cali.
                            Mike, I'll give you a call later this week. Maybe we can somehow come up with a donor hood locally.

We are set to take this project on and turn around will be 3-4 weeks. I would first like to work out some details though before we go ahead with everything, I don't want to step on anyone's toes here.

Comment

Sounds good Joe.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Well, if everybody in the GB agree's and Puresports has not cashed the deposit check yet, then all it takes is a stop payment and re-issued to XConcepts.

Tom is gonna have some say, as thats his hood sitting at Puresports. (and i also paid some for it, as the online price was different than the actual price...whatever MS...lol)

This has been a nightmare from the first month...sucks bigtime. (by no fault of anybody here)

3-4 weeks is an awesome turnaround time.

Comment

Working...
                                X