X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ic and some piping

Comment

very nice dood....
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

The engine after removing the harness, throttle body and dynamic chamber, exsaust manifold, and a bunch of other stuff.

interior without

Comment

very nice.... m4d lyt3 y0.

might think about replacing that heater core while there....

why are you removing all of the dash like that?

Comment

i am going to do some rewiring if i need to and i want to paint it. The heater core has been replaced but does not work very well so i might check it out again. Did the ecu control any extra electrical components? i am looking that up in my fsm right now.

Comment

not that I know of.

The B6t ecu should control them the same though.

Paint, what color?

Thats alot of work to rewire and paint.

Comment

I can't get ahold of a b6t ecu for a price that I can afford so I am just putting a megasquirt in. And I want to get some more experence at wiring so I am going to do alot of rewiring. I am thinking of painting the dash black. The car doesn't have to go anywhere for a while anyway.

Comment

I understand.... probably better for tuning anyways... the old B6t ecu had a low boost cut from what I have read.

Actually the SOHC ecu might have better settings for timing since you will be boosting and what not.

Comment

I don't have the harness for the b6t ethier. Basicaly all have to do is make a harness and put the engine in. Then rewire the interior and paint the dash. Then do all the other rust and paint the car. Then get new struts and springs. I have my work cut out for me. And I still want to rebuild the engine so i know its not going to start to leak in the future

Comment

at least you have a set plan of direction....

it will be alot of work, but you will enjoy @ the end.

Comment

ya i will enjoy it in the end. plus it is a good experince builder.

Comment

exactly... and you can wh0re... er I mean rent yourself out to friends as "experienced swap help" for not too much.

Comment

What is this metal plate for. I started to take it off. When I put it back on do I need to seal it with something? If i do what do I use for sealent.
                            Edit:I think it is just a metal bafold. am i right to think that?
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by silverchris; 05-23-2005, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Ok I finally got the engine out. I am going to remove the tranny in about 30 mins. I will post pics tonight

Comment

AHH man, before u hack up your harness, i migfht be able to get a hold of a B6t harness/ECU. There are plenty of capri Xr2's in the pull a part. Hate to see u do all that work for nothing. Ill let u know sunday..

Comment

Working...
                                X