Goin' Megasquirt (My progress thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah!! i need a wiring harness damnit!!
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

A stock BP harness?? I was going to reuse some of it for the MS, cuz I'm broke I might have a BP harness laying around if you need it.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
      98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

BY the look of things right now yea, i could use a harness let me know what your asking for it
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

I'll dig for it, I'm not even sure if it's a BP harness. If it is, it's yours next time your in town.

Comment

Comment

Well you can have the harness out of my car. I sold my RS so I'm getting this.

I also put in my 460cc injectors with the BP-26 just to see if they'd fire. Injector #1 had a bit of an issue for a few seconds, but my A/F's are not what I'd thought they'd be. It's little lean at idle (14.9 to 16.0 ish), at part TPS it's about 13.9 to 14.2, and it's almost perfect a WOT and full boost. I was thinking it would be pig rich all the time.

Comment

lol is that so^^^ i need a wideband

Comment

yes you do.

A friend of mine just got this one.

I'm going to help him build it.

I also don't work tomorrow so I'll be staying up late and hopefully getting the stock harness, N/A intake mani, and the BP-26 out.

Comment

Well I got the harness and intake mani. out, but I F'd up the harness. So I'll see if I can find you a newer one Ryan cuz your not going to want this one. Now it's time to play the waiting game till my new harness comes.

Comment

rick PM me your phone number, i don't have it in my new phone.
                      besides that how exactly did you F it up??? is it something i could repair?

Comment

Here's a few pix of my work space. It's a little cramped.

My only work light

And what left. I have the intake mani off, cuz I have a GTR one that I'll be putting on too. I'll also be running better wire to the alt. and starter, as well as trying clean up the engine bay. Getting rid of the stock fuse box stuff like that.

My wiring harness came in today, and it look super high quality!!

That's all for now, but stayed tuned. Now I have to start figure out how to wire this thing in.

Comment

Nice... need to come look at your car sometime!!

Comment

Your back in the good ol' MN?

Comment

aye keegan made it back home
                              I just paid for my MS2 today

Comment

yeah, no matter how far I go, I always seem to return back... (the cold doesnt seemt to deter me either, lol).

Congrats on ur MS2, Ryan...

Comment

Working...
                                X