No announcement yet.

Michael0008 bf Etude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome man! Am I seeing this right? BC makes coilovers that will fit a BF/BG?

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

haha na you are seeing bg gtx coilovers that ive made work and using lantis v6 hubs ,camber seems fine just got to adjust the coilovers up a bit in till i roll the guards as it was just sitting on them before
      nearly finished mod the front camber plates to work so hopefully have the other side done tomorrow and be the first time its been pushable since i took the engine out probably 8 months ago.. and LOW

etude ftw!

Comment

boo!

5 stud bf!

also fully underside of the car painted in chassis black and looks sooo nice and then removed sub frames and fuel tank ect paint in por15 nice and black and non rusty yes!

more goodies arrived again, some still on there way and some slammed with 4 wheels on omg first time in awhile
        kl internal and external adjustable cams gears , so this allows you to adjust the intake/exhaust off the one head separately as the gears run off each other so doesn't advance intake and retard exhaust simultaneously like the stock ones would do.

and flaring tool for making the lip on trumpets and flaring tool to get a very nice transact from a circle port aka itb to a klze port which is squareish...

engine bay in the need of some work, chassis redrilled to use bg top hats and crap got underseal every where will make a front strut brace up later to cover old top holes and to go around itbs! .kind of very keen to keep the big rear bumper

next update December or jan sometime and hopefully painted bfmp style
        and all new brushes and guards rolled big time with 205 tyres and 35p wheels quite hellaflush and itbs hopefully fitted to a klze
        Last edited by michael0008; 11-30-2011, 02:17 AM.

etude ftw!

Comment

holy **** i want those cam gears. Where did u get those?

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
          1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

very nice!!!
            -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

a nice guy on trademe who had a bg hatch setup as a track car with a klze in it and a **** loads of mods and i mean **** loads! itbs and everything $$$$$ and raced it in SS2000. these are parts he had as spare for his track car they are custom made and machined , but he sold the car a few years back to some guy in aussie so had these lefted over and i really quickly snapped these up klze parts never really show up on trademe but this time they did yes! if anyone wants tubes from klze port to a 42mm circle pm me and can press you a few out ,btw its not crushed to size just shaped/stretched so comes out nice

cheers Mazda_Powered its slowly getting there and getting quite happy how its turning out still haven't taken it for a drive yet with the v6 haha

etude ftw!

Comment

beautiful dood.. love the rpf1's too

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

hey so as some of you have seen dave0r v6 laser ive managed to get my hands on it shhh klze laser my new daily driver!

soo on Saturday after work decided to go get it that day, booked the tickets with in the hour got a flight to Auckland from palmy
                  ended up missing my other flight to Tauranga from Auckland so had to wait for the next flight 2 hours and a bit later in the boring airport made it there

drove it back from Tauranga no wof/reg/cert all the way to palmy about 3am on the Sunday

anyway heres some pics started fixing few things on it today and took it for a wof

.. ...............

not too bad of a wof for a car that hasn't had a wof in really 3 years it goes really well with plenty of torque had a great drive on some windy roads
                  also big ups to david for selling it to me and the hand with it
                  anyway plan is to fix it up get it certed and use as daily driver and hit the track in it once a month and the étude will still conclude but more as a full on track car

lightened flywheel, GTR 4wd clutch
                  external coil
                  Stainless headers, 2.25" exhaust from collectors to muffler, 2.25 out
                  2.25" catconverter
                  Mazda MX3 subframes , front & rear
                  twin pot eunos 800 calipers
                  Mazda Lantis rear
                  Mazda MX3 brakebooster and new 3/4 mastercylinder , stops on the spot
                  Toyota AE111 rotors (275x25) turned down to 260mm
                  close ratio-ish LSD gearbox, max 215kmh @7.5k
                  only front seats (GTX style buckets) back seats removed
                  bg axle, mx3 drivers axle
                  Enkai RP01 wheels with street tyres
                  Advanti CPO05 wheels with semi slicks
                  mazda ms8/626 master cylinder with 15/16 bore which bolts upto the bg booster
                  Last edited by michael0008; 12-05-2012, 01:13 AM.

etude ftw!

Comment

Nice score
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                    X