Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIAprotege
    and greg i dont know what manage files thing you're talking about
    Hmmm....it must be down while they are updating the new Vbulletin.

Comment

been at school and hangin out in that sorry ass forums of mazdamp3.com ... all haterz ... but i back ... imma try a new site to host, and greg i dont know what manage files thing you're talking about
      Why can't I sign on over there? I've tried to get them to send me a password email but haven't gotten anything. I was in the middle of buying something from someone over there and now I can't check my PMs to get back to it. I guess I'll register as mazdamania2 or something? But over there I was luv2redline.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
      Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
      I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMania
        Why can't I sign on over there? I've tried to get them to send me a password email but haven't gotten anything. I was in the middle of buying something from someone over there and now I can't check my PMs to get back to it. I guess I'll register as mazdamania2 or something? But over there I was luv2redline.
        it doesnt let me get back on their forums neither lol i dont care for it anyways, i found where i wanna be for now
        boost happy

Comment

I've seen your car before...once again...VERY nicely done.
          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

I found a few pictures of your car on pclub long ago, could never remember whose car it was. It looks really nice. You have one of the cleanest kitted cars I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
              I found a few pictures of your car on pclub long ago, could never remember whose car it was. It looks really nice. You have one of the cleanest kitted cars I've ever seen.
              thank you
              boost happy

Comment

yay more show car people..... i think we have like 5 on the board and the others are all motor people lol

Comment

I don't know where I'd place myself... I want my car to be fast but I'm more concerned with looks. But I definitely don't want a straight show car, I just want mine to look fancier than Mazda intended it to. Where does that fit on the list?

Comment

that would be um....average lol umm ..... ummm "some show and some go"?

Comment

ill give it to em...dudes got balls, driving in the snow with his wheels on.
                      is that the same kit at prototookY.
                      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                        ill give it to em...dudes got balls, driving in the snow with his wheels on.
                        is that the same kit at prototookY.
                        Yep same kit. Me and Danny have very similar tastes when it comes to Proteges.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                          Yep same kit. Me and Danny have very similar tastes when it comes to Proteges.

... i barely drove it when it was snowing though, im getting new wheels anyways so i can care less
                          boost happy

Comment

... i barely drove it when it was snowing though, im getting new wheels anyways so i can care less
                            I am going to assume some 18s. But what kind you looking at, some gunmetal wheels would look sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                              I am going to assume some 18s. But what kind you looking at, some gunmetal wheels would look sick.
                              we would be twins and i would have to start bringing the black effect like you did with the lights and the hood .... i think imma get 18' alloy with polished lip ... dont know what design yet , im still looking and im still debating if i should get bags first, i dont know what im doing
                              boost happy

Comment

definitely
                                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                                X