my ride incase you havent seen it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIAprotege
    we would be twins and i would have to start bringing the black effect like you did with the lights and the hood .... i think imma get 18' alloy with polished lip ... dont know what design yet , im still looking and im still debating if i should get bags first, i dont know what im doing
    You should go ahead and do the black headlight mod. Very very simple thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
      definitely
      nice pshop .... definately what bags ???
      boost happy

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        You should go ahead and do the black headlight mod. Very very simple thing to do.
        you know me, i like to be different ... and theres you and icy with it already and i dont think it will look that great on a red car, i could be wrong ... i just feel like i would have to start over
        boost happy

Comment

you know me, i like to be different ... and theres you and icy with it already and i dont think it will look that great on a red car, i could be wrong ... i just feel like i would have to start over
          Hmm....I think the red would look awesome with black headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
            Hmm....I think the red would look awesome with black headlights.
            not as nice as your silver and black, i cant compete with those colors lol
            boost happy

Comment

not as nice as your silver and black, i cant compete with those colors lol
              You're right there.

Comment

Sounds like somebody needs some Konig Holes
                Last edited by MazdaMania; 02-05-2004, 05:47 PM.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMania
                  Sounds like somebody needs some Konig Holes
                  pic isint working
                  boost happy

Comment

Does now....

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>

Comment

Does now....
                      dont really like those too much .. arent those gunmetal ?
                      boost happy

Comment

graphite. lighter than gunmetal.

they also come in alloy if thats what you want.

Comment

Does now....
                          Hmmm.....those don't quite do it for me either.

Comment

Well...atleast asylum agrees with me

Comment

What kind of rims do you have now and would you be selling them? I really like the way they look... reminds me of a BMW.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
                                What kind of rims do you have now and would you be selling them? I really like the way they look... reminds me of a BMW.
                                alot of people tell me that BMW thing , ill never compare my car to one but neways ... i dont know how much ill sell them for, depends on how much the tires are worn out ...they are 17' knock offs of the tenzo shus in chrome ... i think they are bbs im not sure lol
                                boost happy

Comment

Working...
                                X