my ride incase you havent seen it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIAprotege
    alot of people tell me that BMW thing , ill never compare my car to one but neways ... i dont know how much ill sell them for, depends on how much the tires are worn out ...they are 17' knock offs of the tenzo shus in chrome ... i think they are bbs im not sure lol
    I always thought they were Exel Shu's.

Comment

I'd be interested in buying them if I have the money when you decide to get new ones... don't know how soon that'll be though.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
        I always thought they were Exel Shu's.
        u might be right, i dont even know myself lol i havent checked in a while
        boost happy

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
          I'd be interested in buying them if I have the money when you decide to get new ones... don't know how soon that'll be though.
          it depends on what im doing next ... but im either going rims or air bags within the next couple months
          boost happy

Comment

cant remember but arent you the guy with tv's in teh visors and headrests? and the katskinz interior?

Comment

hey, i talked to a friend of mine about the bags, neither of us really like bags on sport compacts but he knows someone who deals in so called fast inflation air shocks, which some also know as "rods" which i guess just replace the struts, take a smaller compressor, and lift and lower much quicker. You might want to look in to that, im talking to the guy who supposedly deals them this weekend.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                cant remember but arent you the guy with tv's in teh visors and headrests? and the katskinz interior?
                i dont have TVs in the visors yet but thats to come, i do have them in the headrest and the in-dash ... and im thinking to get a flip down too ... bout the air bags, i think im going with something along the lines of what you just explained, i just refer to almost all those things as bags
                boost happy

Comment

wow where the hell have I been. Danny! I changed my sn. Nice to see you again. So now we have Proto2k, MIAprotege, me, asylum, and Motegi that are show. I could argue that proto,mia, and I have similar taste. We need more show people!
                  My OLD Car

Comment

oh yea and the black headlights would be an awesome mod. I think black and red is the best combination ever! I think Tim is doing his headlights gunmetal. Ill let you guys know soon.
                    My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by dahotprotege
                      So now we have Proto2k, MIAprotege, me, asylum, and Motegi that are show.

I'd consider myself to be show also. I've put alot of money into go also, but the show aspect is nearly finished now. More (other than the headlights) would just be too much.
                      Bob

www.midnitemekanix.com

Comment

yea bizob included....even if his car is square nah im just messin which ya...

Comment

Yes Bizob is definately part of our group. I am going to start the all show and lots of go crew.

Comment

im going to be joining it too ya know! just gotta save up and then wait for ES to release their turbo.... i think im just gonna swap in another 1.5 so it has less miles on it and then turbo it... i mean I can pick up a 1.5 for like 300 and have 50K miles again...

Comment

sup mauricio ... im staying all show for now till i find an engine to swap out of this car ... i cant work with this 1.6
                              boost happy

Comment

Originally posted by MIAprotege
                                sup mauricio ... im staying all show for now till i find an engine to swap out of this car ... i cant work with this 1.6
                                *cough* turbo *cough* Come on Danny there are a few great turbos for the 1.6. I plan on hitting about 180-190 hp. Anything faster and I will never get out of jail.

Comment

Working...
                                X