Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks nice! Pics like those makes me want to go turbo

Comment

Today was all about rounding up loose ends kinda. I swapped out some ****ty bolts from the hub. They have been bothering me for a while and a temporary solution kinda became more permenant. Well not today, they got swapped over to some nice pan head allens.

Finally got around to installing the Innovate AFR gauge. It was simple.. Bad picture is bad so GFY

Mounted my fire extinguisher in a easily accessable place to the driver and yet out of sight and out of the way. No gay ass chrome a piller ****!

I also tweaked the accel enrichments and was surprised at how much they were off. The car rev's so smooth now from an idle.
      Last edited by wheresthericego; 02-07-2009, 04:31 PM.
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Melted the lower coolant hose
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

how?
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Rubbed through the heatwrap and was stuck to the downpipe. I guess im going to have to get the radiator modded

Comment

Just when I think that I have rid the car of the previous owner's less than sloppy work I found this:

Pictured on the left is a Large blue (1 bar)
              I figured that I had a large red (.8 bar) because that is what pressure I would see under boost.

Pictured right is a large blue spring cut!!!!!!!!!!
              WHAT THE **** why would you cut the spring and even use it. Thank unborn baby jesus that there was no malfunctions or excessive wear on the wastegate cap from this bull****.

Also, i'm waiting for the radiator to come back from the shop. I had the lower nipple moved to the end of the tank. I melted the coolant hose and don't see any good reason to put it back to melt another in 3 months.

Comment

good call on moving the lower radiator outlet, i did that to mine ages ago because the clearance was too tight. makes for a peaceful mind
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Man what ****ty work. I may be cheap but that's only because I find good deals on quality parts.
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                    good call on moving the lower radiator outlet, i did that to mine ages ago because the clearance was too tight. makes for a peaceful mind
                    Where did you end up putting it?
                    I'm having mine put in the end of the tank at the bottom coming straight out the side(of the tank of course )

Comment

The modified radiator is in after needing to get it rewelded. The hose fits so perfectly with no kinks and away from the downpipe. Injectors are in with no fuel leaks. I worked on the tune and it runs pretty good. I noticed that its hitting 16.8 psi under WOT now. The spring should have had it at <15psi I might need to get a EBC

Comment

i was told i had a 13psi spring ended up ordering an 8psi spring and it ended up being a 7psi spring i just want to kick my self

Comment

skirts, lower hatch spoiler, GTX mirrors and keyless fuel door going to paint tomorrow with the GTR front bumper.
                          Upon taking out the rivets holding on the skirts in the door wells. I was not surprised to find a tad bit of rust. Since they're in a unseen portion of the body I will sand it out, prime it and spray it with some rustolem to help prevent future cancer. It is very minor rust barely scratching the surface.

Comment

I love the detailed log Nate. Keep up the good work! Wish I had time to keep up such a good worklog.

Comment

ya man looks good what year is ur car and is it a 3rd gen or sec gen

Comment

he has a first gen 323 and previously owned a second get pro lx and its still in his sig
                                Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                                "Who Dey"

Comment

Working...
                                X