Got these today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak Peak one almost done

I have to admit Im gettin kinda xcited to get these things on.
    Note cone spacers for bearing,I think i phucked the slots and will most likely
    scrap this top plate and do another one.
    I threaded the cone spacers so they act as a nut.
    There is one on the bottom of course as well.
    Attached Files
    Powered by ACME

Comment

those slots look like the village bicycle.
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
        those slots look like the village bicycle.
        Ya i know....I gotta come up with a better way of doing them
        Powered by ACME

Comment

still very slick!!!! im impressed with the work you've done so far... how much do you expect this to raise the ride height?
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
            still very slick!!!! im impressed with the work you've done so far... how much do you expect this to raise the ride height?
            Im not really too worried about ride height because i can raise or lower the collar on the strut body to offset any change because of the new/different upper mounts.Overall drop will be as low as possible without tire scrub or scraping the front bumper .
            At some time im going to do lower tie bars so i want a fair amount of clearance.

im seriously condisering gettin a small milling machine.
            Powered by ACME

Comment

looking good mang!
              95 ES
              05 S60R

Comment

a small milling machine could make you projects you've only dreamed of. if you find a good priced one link me so i can see it too
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                  a small milling machine could make you projects you've only dreamed of. if you find a good priced one link me so i can see it too
                  HAHAHA LOL how about this one?

Its small but i think i can manage,its getting a CNC conversion as well when i sort out what i need....
                  Last edited by Beerizfood; 06-26-2008, 10:14 PM.
                  Powered by ACME

Comment

talk about a mini bridgeport it looks great

Comment

It was going to be either the taig or the sherline,taig is more sturdy and larger for sure but this was a decent deal.
                      I wanted this setup :

but he wouldnt ship to me.
                      This collection is very complete.