Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a reminder to any1 with a "familia" or "323" trunk garnish that with the rear bumper it gives the license plate a place to go and it looks the way it should.....not a license plate just screwed to a bumper like Marc has
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
      i'll bite, i'm in on the GB.
      i live in southern california, and can pick up the bumpers at long beach or los angeles and bring them back to my house for individual distribution. this will save everyone a ****load on truck freight from a local terminal. to wherever they would normally have been distributed.

what do i get for that "little" task?

put me down for the GTX with foglights (pic 2) and the GTX rear sedan bumper and plate support. thanks.

Well we could make videos of us thanking you or something man lol

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
        i'll bite, i'm in on the GB.
        i live in southern california, and can pick up the bumpers at long beach or los angeles and bring them back to my house for individual distribution. this will save everyone a ****load on truck freight from a local terminal. to wherever they would normally have been distributed.

what do i get for that "little" task?

put me down for the GTX with foglights (pic 2) and the GTX rear sedan bumper and plate support. thanks.
        sexual favors?
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

lol you dont have to pay shipping in the us.....
          Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Unless someone gives up 2 bumpers, looks like you've come here too late. Sorry.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Dave if you recive then you better have a foglight grill to put with my bumper. Argh!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

The easiest/most cost effective way to make this group buy go down would be the following method:

All of the money should be collected state side and sent to Maylasia as one lump sum by one person. This will be cheaper and easier for everyone involved because the money has to be sent via a bank wire transfer which costs ~$35 depending on the bank. If the money is sent as a whole by one person then we only have to pay the fee once and it can be divided up between all parties involved.
                Then someone will have to pick up the pallate of bumpers from the port they are sent to. This will require a large truck such as a u-haul.

I talked to Dave about it, and he has no problem driving to pick them up and then relaying them to each of us. We will just have to divide the cost of rentig the truck required for hauling them back. The rental fee is around $150 which is only $15 split 10 ways.
                IMO, Dave would be our best choice as the person to do all of the above mentioned tasks. We can use PayPal to send him our money so it's more convinent to us. He would then send the money to Maylasia via a Bank Wire Transfer, and then since he lives on the coast he can easily pick the bumpers up for us when they get here.

Rundown on costs:
                $150 for the bumpers
                $25 for shipping
                $35 for money transfer fee (to be split evenly amongst the group)
                $150 for truck rental to haul the bumpers back to Dave's house (also to be evenly split amongst the group)

That brings the total to around $200 each. $375 if you buying a rear bumper also. Excelent, excelent price for an extremely hard to come by JDM bumper. Opinion's?
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

All that we have to do is agree on the above and set a date for everyone to have their money to Dave and then we can get this underway.
                  2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

yeah i would be interested in the gtr front and a rear for hte hatch... but i guess im 2 late

Comment

uh, what are you reading,they havnt finished yet.
                      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Well, maybe we can have a second group buy for the people too late for this one, or just have this one for the people that can send the money as soon as possible. The faster we get the money together and sent, the faster we get our bumpers.

Comment

welll i have hte money in my hand lol :D

Comment

Same here...well, not quite, GT4 comes out on Tuesday so I'll have to go to the bank and get the dough for the bumper. Direct deposit owns me.

Comment

I'll sit back and watch this pan out...I have no worries of not getting in on this group buy. I'm quite confident there will be someone that backs out.

If it's the same price to get it shipped to anywhere within a couple of hours of Toronto, I'll pick it up for free.
                              My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                              - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
                                I'll sit back and watch this pan out...I have no worries of not getting in on this group buy. I'm quite confident there will be someone that backs out.

If it's the same price to get it shipped to anywhere within a couple of hours of Toronto, I'll pick it up for free.
                                that would cost an ass load to ship all the bumpers state side tho....