Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at teh bumpers CS sells.....$300+ and it comes primer grey and with NO chance of accessories...ie no mesh, no lights, no supports, nothing
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
      I'll have a big problem if I don't get the correct bumper support. I'm over the color issue, but it must have all of the parts or it's not worth my time and money.
      GTR bumpers use a support brace, GTX bumpers don't. They bolt up to the impact brackets that the support bar attaches to here in the US.

*Note: Your car will sit higher in the front once the support bar is removed.
      1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
      MODS:
      GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
      TO DO LIST:
      EDM/JDM rear bumper
      EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
      Repaint car

Comment

preferred color may be listed but NO guarantees .....

Just wondering whether you guys be interested if i add another group buy to this group buy to maximise the shipping;
        - here i'm offering JDM autofold side mirrors, a set of mirrors, relay and the switch. USD150 a set.

let me know

regards
        Attached Files

Comment

laser_gtr... you are going to break me. I want those mirrors..... hmmm let me think about it over night. uhmmm... hatch rear bumper?

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedPro
            GTR bumpers use a support brace, GTX bumpers don't. They bolt up to the impact brackets that the support bar attaches to here in the US.

*Note: Your car will sit higher in the front once the support bar is removed.
            Does that mean no collision protection?

Laser if you could get either one of the 2 foglight grill styles for the 323/'94 Protege I'd buy one to be included with the bumper.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Sorry guys but I'm out if I have to pay soon. But like redfox said if we have about a month or so I will be fine.
              1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
              Plus new
              1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

Yes, the crash support must be removed in order to fit the GTX bumper. It bolts to the same place the crash brace does. This is like 99% illegal in all states.... it's really not that heavy, i doubt the car would be noticably higher...i never noticed it. Besides, it's lighter now anyway

When i got my bumper it had NOTHING, no grilles, no hardware.... i made it fit without any problem. It's a friken OEM bumper.

Paint....what is that? ... lol

MazKid, i understand you want to get what you "want" and your excited about this, but you need to accept the fact that it may not be exactly what you want. Laser_gtr is being very generous here and he is offering his time to not only get these shipped to you, but go out there and find them all, remove them all, transport them all, organize everthing, ship them out etc etc...he's already doing a ****load of work for YOU and the members here. Cut him some slack and take what he can get....what are your other alternatives....not too bloody much. I think your really pushing the envelope by requesting specifics

Comment

i'll try ... but the only one i found is attached to a cut. So i'll try my best.

if you guys would like to add forglights to your bumpers, i can do that with additional chargers, the foglights are new but cheap. we have few designs. If you guys are interested i'll put up some pics of foglights.

Comment

Originally posted by laser_gtr
                    preferred color may be listed but NO guarantees .....

Just wondering whether you guys be interested if i add another group buy to this group buy to maximise the shipping;
                    - here i'm offering JDM autofold side mirrors, a set of mirrors, relay and the switch. USD150 a set.

let me know

regards
                    source me a set of MX-3 or autozam AZ-1 ones and i'll buy. THey use the same switch you have there, but are different style mirrors.
                    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

The AZ-1 is the 2 door MR Kei car, did you mean the AZ-3?

The crash support isn't really necessary for me since my dad does the safety inspections. It would just suck if someone ran into me or cut me off. Maybe some modding of a US crash support would atleast give it some protection.

I'm not trying to push the envelope, I just believe that people should be able to get what they need. If someone asked me to get a part for them, I'd make sure they get exactly what they need and then if possible what they want. In this case, I need the 3 grills that come stock with the bumper. I want a bumper in black. While people are quick to say that I can make grills, why should I? I merely am requesting what most any bumper in a junkyard would have anyway.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

does the lower lip come with the bumper??
                        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.