Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, I'm sure something could be worked out. Again, I'll let you guys work it out...I'm not even in yet. :p: (Am keeping close watch though.)
    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Hmm...as I've counted that makes like 4-6 extra bumpers wanted...maybe a second GB is needed?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

latest update: I will be increasing the shipping price, reasons below;
        - because of the large amount of bumpers in a single shipment, i will require proper packaging for it as i do not want to take the risk of the bumpers being damaged or squashed while in shipment. The bumpers will be packed properly in a large wooden crate for MAXIMUM protection against damages.
        - the good news is that now the shipment can take more than 10bumpers ... maybe a max of 15 to 18. So no new or separate group buy is needed.
        - the new price for the shipping of max 15bumpers = USD650. When divided among 15 buyers it comes to about 40bucks per person for a very reliable shipment.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by laser_gtr
          - because of the large amount of bumpers in a single shipment, i will require proper packaging for it as i do not want to take the risk of the bumpers being damaged or squashed while in shipment. The bumpers will be packed properly in a large wooden crate for MAXIMUM protection against damages.
          - the good news is that now the shipment can take more than 10bumpers ... maybe a max of 15 to 18. So no new or separate group buy is needed.
          - the new price for the shipping of max 15bumpers = USD650. When divided among 15 buyers it comes to about 40bucks per person for a very reliable shipment.

regards

Sounds good to me.I was wondering how long it will take to source and ship these bumpers. And when we could expect them? 2-3 months?And also can you get the interplay grile for a good price? . Thanks Jon

Comment

So that raises the price from $175 shipped to the US to $190? $15 isn't bad.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

ok it's coming down to the wire and i am still on the fence....but i am still going to attempt a shot at a spot with my "maybe" entry right here...

1 4dr Sedan REAR bumper.

Might as well have a matching set i guess...i will give a definete answer (unless i get assed out) ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by laser_gtr

regards

wow, i like the way you work.. well i wanted to get those bumpers.. but i guess i can't do anything about this one, so i'll hop on the next wagon=) thank you marc for showing me this thread btw

Comment

has somebody been apointted yet to:-
                  a) collect the orders and details of orders?
                  b) collect payments & organise transfer?
                  c) receive goods and distribute to respective buyers?

Think we should start appointing people to get organise and speed things up

regards

Comment

Well, I believe whoever recieves the bumpers should also collect the orders and the payments, that way we aren't working with several people, just 1(well, and Laser ofcourse).

Furthermore, if that person gets shipping quotes ahead of time, we can send 1 amount of money to that person which he will then split to $190(for 1 bumper) and send to Laser, then hang on to the rest of the money which will be used for shipping to the buyer's house.

Alas, I am a genius.

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                      Well, I believe whoever recieves the bumpers should also collect the orders and the payments, that way we aren't working with several people, just 1(well, and Laser ofcourse).

Furthermore, if that person gets shipping quotes ahead of time, we can send 1 amount of money to that person which he will then split to $190(for 1 bumper) and send to Laser, then hang on to the rest of the money which will be used for shipping to the buyer's house.

Alas, I am a genius.

Ok, Well since we need a person i will just throw this idea out. I think dave should be in charge of this since he has the most experience and is willing to go through the trouble. In return i say we make it 200 even for each bumper and the extra 10 per bumper can go to dave or whoever takes this task? Does that sound fair?

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                        Ok, Well since we need a person i will just throw this idea out. I think dave should be in charge of this since he has the most experience and is willing to go through the trouble. In return i say we make it 200 even for each bumper and the extra 10 per bumper can go to dave or whoever takes this task? Does that sound fair?
                        Sounds like a plan to me.

$200 per bumper is a great price. The $200 will cover the price of the bumper, shipping to the US, and the cost of renting the truck for Dave to pick them up. Let's just worry about shipping quotes within the US later on, that will just slow things down. We should have plenty of time to figure that out while we wait on the bumpers to get here. I say it's a go, go, go! We just need to set a deadline for everyone to have their money to Dave. How's the 14th of March sound? That's 3 weeks. Should be plenty of time. Lets get this thing going!

Updated list:
                        1. MazKid - GTX front bumper
                        2. BPower - GTX front bumper
                        3. ThatCarGuy - GTX front bumper
                        4. ThatCarGuy - rear sedan bumper
                        5. Marc93lx - GTX front bumper
                        6. Marc93lx - rear sedan bumper
                        7. Redfox - GTX front bumper
                        8. Redfox - rear sedan bumper
                        9. SPENONE - Interplay front bumper
                        10. SPENONE - rear sedan bumper
                        11. itzkcatz - Interplay front bumper
                        12. itzkcatz - rear sedan bumper
                        13. cablemirc - GTX front bumper
                        14. cablemirc - rear sedan bumper
                        15. Chad - GTR front
                        16. Chad - GTR rear
                        17. MazdaRacer - rear sedan bumper

Look over the list and confirm your orders.

Total price is:

GTX
                        $200 for one bumper
                        $400 for both front and rear bumpers

GTR
                        $250 for one bumper
                        $500 for both front and rear bumpers

(gtx = $150 bumper + $40 s&h + $10 pick-up fee --- gtr = $200 bumper + $40 s&h + $10 pick-up fee)
                        Last edited by Marc93lx; 02-21-2005, 02:11 AM.
                        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

sry but if its that soon them i am for sure out....no way in hell will i even have a start twords this for a minimum of 4weeks....and about another 3 or so b4 i have it all...i want both and im good for the money but money is not an easy thing for me to get....so if the deadline is 3weeks im out....
                          91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.