Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Just messing with you guys. Anyways i have a tree in my yard that grows money.

Comment

Lol...

Well, it's up to you. I'm sure a couple of us will be willing to help out ... It's in everyone's best interest. :p:

BTW, 95pro checked in, and said that he'll be mailing a check today. All is good so far. We're on track.

Comment

I'm just waiting on the junkyard to send me the 2 plug disty. When I plug it up and get my car on the road, I need to see how it rides and if there are no major problems. If everything is good, then my next check will go to clothes and the hood

I ordered the disty on the 25th and they are tellin gme it wont be here until the first. Me and my friend are going to put the axles and wheels on over the weekend. So all i'll be left with is plugging up the disty. All this problems because my harness has a 2 plug disty :/
        Last edited by Torped0; 07-29-2005, 03:29 PM.
        Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

well split the cost of one by seven and thats what you guys got to chip in
          cause i'm taking care of mine +1...just don't tell my wife.
          proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

so i called seth to let him know I was heading out there to check out the patterns, and he said by the end of the day he will have emailed beetle and myself some photos of the cf that we can choose from, and as soon as I get it I'll throw the pics up on here for you guys.
            proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Are you still going there though? Ask about the time frame if you go.

It's good to know if they're already making a mold. And if they are, how long will it take before they start making the actual hoods. And how long till they're done.

Tell them that we can pay the deposit for 10 hoods right away if that's gonna speed up the process. Ask if there's anything we could do to get our hoods a month or two early.

Comment

i hadn't planned on it martin, my wife is due tomorrow, but could go today, I was planning on heading out to snap the pictures for this thread, and if he is doing it, i will hold off for a little while, as I originally stated, every 2 or three weeks, i'll head out there. however all it takes is a phone call in order to get these guys and ask seth a question. by the way...i'll send the deposit for the other hood.

Comment

Alright.

Good luck with the wife and kid!

Comment

thanks..haven't received the pics from seth yet....here's to hoping that he'll send them tomorrow.

Comment

my wife is due tomorrow
                      I apologize prototender I din't even know your wife was expecting? Congratulations man. Your first? That is awesome. Sorry about the off topic.

Comment

no worries, thanks san, yes first, and once again onto topic.

Comment

Here's an update of the list.

1. beetle_orange (x)
                          2. loganss (x)
                          3. Intruder (x)
                          4. Prototender (x)
                          5. Shaun32390 (x)
                          6. 95pro (x)
                          7. sanblaster1 (x)
                          8. goodorange (x)
                          9. Prototender (x)
                          10. Torped0 (?)

I just got 95pro's check, and Prototender sent in a 2nd deposit.

Comment

so once you get torpedo's money you guys are ready for the rodeo?

Comment

actually its not the money but rather seth is having a problem sourcing the carbon fiber. he was willing to start on the hoods even without the downpayment, that is why i asked sam to drop his hood to seth's shop so they can take a look at it.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                              Mods:
                              DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                              http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Maybe I'm having a hard time understanding this but ...
                                We have enough money for the deposit.
                                Has that money been sent to PureSports already and the mold for the hood started? or
                                Has the mold for the hood started without money being sent? or
                                No mold has been made and no money sent.

Just a little confused to the status right now. I'm not sure why we'd need to wait for someone.
                                ED
                                '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                                Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                                WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

Working...
                                X