• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KYB's ordered

Cheers
    1988 Mercury Tracer. (aka Ford Laser)

sigpic

"If you do not try you cannot fail, but neither can you succeed.....however....If you dont have any clue what your doing, please, ask for help."

The above quote does not in any way imply that I know everything, but rather that I too need to ask for help sometimes

Comment

Be sure to post pics when the new setup goes in, oh and sub!

Comment

That's all I needed to know as far as body panels are concerned, so thank you both. I will find a way to make the rear of the car look as appealing as the 323GTX.
        Another question. When talking chassis, you refer to BP and BF. Would my car fall under one of those?
        ....and best place to order body panels from that will ship to Ontario Canada?

Cheers Guys, Learning everything I can, best site yet.
        WoW Gold Cheap
        Buying WoW Gold
        Buy World of Warcraft Gold
        WoW Gold Cheap

Comment

KYB's in hand

sigpic

"If you do not try you cannot fail, but neither can you succeed.....however....If you dont have any clue what your doing, please, ask for help."

The above quote does not in any way imply that I know everything, but rather that I too need to ask for help sometimes

Comment

I want bushings! Just wondering what you guys recommend. I will be installing H&R sport springs on KYB GR-2's

Plus engine mounts and sway bar bushings.

Cheers, Ty

sigpic

Comment

Pedders. Call Corksport.

Comment

cheers

sigpic

Comment

I have looked everywhere. I cant find the polyurethane bushings I need for suspension. Please Help

Cheers, Ty

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys. I managed to find a Chrysler dealer in Toronto that has an account with Pedders down under. He sent them my cars specs so I should hear back from them soonish.

Cheers, Ty

sigpic

Comment

Is it possible to convert my SOHC to a DOHC without replacing the block or?

sigpic

Comment

I made it easy. Just purchased a 1.6L GTX motor and head. All internals included!

sigpic

Comment

Will my five speed from the 1.6L sohc bolt up to the 1.6L dohc GTX motor?

sigpic

Comment

Yes, it should. Even the Festiva/Aspire guys can bolt up their B3 tranny.
                            1988 323 GTX
                            2009 Mazda 5

Comment

Perfect

Cheers!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X