Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Thats it! This means War! everyone please read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adults? what are they? I thought this was Romper room and Jesse was barney. My dreams have been shattered. Im going to cry now.
    Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
      Adults? what are they? I thought this was Romper room and Jesse was barney. My dreams have been shattered. Im going to cry now.

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

That's the reason I spend 95% of my time on MSProtege & only come on here for local stuff.
        Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
        Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
        42 Draft Designs

Comment

Originally posted by Black Majik MSP
          That's the reason I spend 95% of my time on MSProtege & only come on here for local stuff.
          You're totally missing the point. You've been proven wrong and yet you fail to understand why because you're too involved in pointing out how godly your MSP is.
          -------------------------
          '91 LX
          '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
          well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
            You're totally missing the point. You've been proven wrong and yet you fail to understand why because you're too involved in pointing out how godly your MSP is.
            YOU are missing the point...everyone on this damn site seems to think that MSP owners think our cars are "godly". You couldn't be more wrong. My car is different & I want someone who has been trained to understand those differences working on it...it's that simple. There is no ego involved here.
            Last edited by Black Majik MSP; 04-21-2004, 03:01 PM.
            Ryan

Forge Motorsport
            42 Draft Designs

Comment

THANK YOU HANK!!!!!!!

As for the rest of you: drop the thread Its a car it better be maintained to run and run good. Enough said. Keep your opinions to yourselves or Im going to cap some ass.
              Sagaris

Comment

THANK YOU HANK!!!!!!!

As for the rest of you: drop the thread Its a car it better be maintained to run and run good. Enough said. Keep your opinions to yourselves or Im going to cap some ass.
                can it be my ass

rich, tell joe (not jo) to delete this thread and we will be done with it, please.
                <B>Dima</B>
                Intense Performance
                South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

delete it? nahhhhhhhhh man lets leave it. I would love to bust some ass
                  Sagaris

Comment

give me a call, i am available anytime
                    <B>Dima</B>
                    Intense Performance
                    South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

whats your going rate? :p:
                      Sagaris

Comment

YOU are missing the point...everyone on this damn site seems to think that MSP owners think our cars are "godly". You couldn't be more wrong. My car is different & I want someone who has been trained to understand those differences working on it...it's that simple. There is no ego involved here.

OMFG that's the funniest **** i've heard all day there's a GOOD reason why the regular 3rd gen proteges don't like it/don't stay on msprotege, unless you have a p5 or mp3 or msp that has all the SAME mods as everyone else, they all talk **** about your car and don't give a **** about you. maybe IF you had a regular protege you'd understand. i ONLY visit the audio and florida section. everything else turns out to be a big waste of time. so i think YOU are missing the point that YOU DO think your car is "SO" much better than everyone elses, otherwise you wouldn't be bitching about some stupid mechanic crap. i'm thinking that if a mechanic is certified to work on rx-7's and rx-8's, they are more than qualified to work on ANY protege.

Comment

whats your going rate? :p:
                          whatever the market will sustain....
                          <B>Dima</B>
                          Intense Performance
                          South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

You are sort of contradicting yourself there buddy. Once again you are claiming that your car is "different". Go back and read the replies by JesseSays and GroHarlem a few times and maybe you'll finally comprehend what they are trying to say.

This is a discussion, not an argument. I don't see why the thread should be locked...
                            '91 LX
                            '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
                            well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

It doesn't even matter; As long as the guy who WAS a Mazdaspeed certified mechanic is still there. His training isn't going to go away, is it? Anyways, I don't think the Mazdaspeed would be any harder to work on than a 3rd gen RX-7. LOL
                              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
                                You are sort of contradicting yourself there buddy. Once again you are claiming that your car is "different". Go back and read the replies by JesseSays and GroHarlem a few times and maybe you'll finally comprehend what they are trying to say.

This is a discussion, not an argument. I don't see why the thread should be locked...
                                Tell me what other Mazda comes with a turbo or aftermarket suspension. That's right, the MAZDASPEED Miata. Mazdaspeeds ARE different.
                                Ryan

Forge Motorsport
                                42 Draft Designs

Comment

Working...
                                X