95 ES
    05 S60R

Comment

Originally posted by Pox View Post
      Paid for it.

2.5 ftw!
      | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

Showed it to my buyer. Wrote the bill of sale. Waiting for his payment and some USDM lights to swap in.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ni_tricksta View Post
          2.5 ftw!
          wth is a 2.5? Is this a BH thing I dont know about making fun of 1.5l's?

Comment

wth is a 2.5? Is this a BH thing I dont know about making fun of 1.5l's?
            Generation 2.5
            Refers to Gen2 Proteges after the facelift.

Comment

Oh, awesome. Is there any good info I can read up on these cars? Theres not much going on here.

Comment

Oh, awesome. Is there any good info I can read up on these cars? Theres not much going on here.
                yeah... the protege faq, worklogs, old threads. That's where all the information is
                95 ES
                05 S60R

Comment

cleaned the inside of the 2.5 and the msp. Keeping the 2.5 in the garage most times because of the wet weather and some snow. Guess it will stay there till the whole winter.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

I hate how winter eats cars, but I have nothing else to drive. Pulled the handbrake around a couple turns last night, that's probably my favorite part of winter.

Comment

Update on Car PC with MS display

Its been quite a PITA getting the lttle 6.4 lcd screen up and running as i had to make an adapter harness which required splicing no less than 36 little wires
                      but its working! Got the backlight and touchscreen working too .The touchscreen has an issue with one of the circuits which i was able to fix with a window rear defrost repair kit and some copper tape.
                      Pictured is the begining of the dash mod to install the screen.Im going to fill in the dash "voids" and then make a housing for the screen and angle it towards the driver a little.
                      I took a live shot of the tuner studio software running in demo mode to show the dash config ive been working on.This will launch at the touch of a button from centrafuse.
                      Ive managed to get the GPS,FM tuner (usb),DVD player,USB card reader and hub ,LCD display, touchscreen and USB Cam (to be installed in either trunk or spoiler) all to boot and run.
                      As mentioned before this system will replace my JVC CD unit and the PC will be mounted to another "plate" over top the the existing MS plate.It should give the console a "rack" look.
                      Attached Files